Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put this back on the stock rubber in preparation for my trip. I am only taking this and a weekender for 10 days in Costa Rica.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

I think I might be in a bit of a rut. Explorer II. Again. All week in fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I am very confused by the background of this image.

Comment

Originally posted by CMAc7 View Post
        I am very confused by the background of this image.

keyboard above, desk below.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
          keyboard above, desk below.
          That's good to know. The desk looked like a hairy stomach of a different shade to me. Disregard and carry on.

Comment

For the second half of my day...

Comment

That's good to know. The desk looked like a hairy stomach of a different shade to me. Disregard and carry on.

Awesome. Admittedly was unclear too, when I looked back after your comment.

Comment

Well now I have that image stuck in my head...

Comment

Christopher Ward 38mm on a generic NATO strap.
                  Not a generic picture.

Comment

Nice watch. Here's a new acquisition for me.

Comment

D'oh! Looks like I'll have to be pay a bit more attention when snapping my watch pics.

Comment

Eww. I knew that it was a desk when I first saw the image, but it now looks like a hairy, discolored stomach. Power of suggestion and all of that...

Comment

Hopefully redeeming myself with this shot of the Speedy...

Comment

Hamilton Intramatic 38mm on a B&R Bands hermes style tan strap. Close enough match to the AE walnut monks.

And yes, I sockless at the office. Texas summers and all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been loving this "homage mashup" (inspired by the Rolex MilSub and Omega PloProf) all week. Well, since I got the mesh band in the mail from Steinhart, anyway....

BTW, I presume all of you anti-homage snobs only wear Levis 501 shrink-to-fit denim, right? because every other brand that has a leather or "leather-like" patch on the rear right beltline, 5-pocket design, some kind of stitching across the rear pockets, etc., is just a blatant ripoff of the one true original...

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
                                I've been loving this "homage mashup" (inspired by the Rolex MilSub and Omega PloProf) all week. Well, since I got the mesh band in the mail from Steinhart, anyway....

BTW, I presume all of you anti-homage snobs only wear Levis 501 shrink-to-fit denim, right? because every other brand that has a leather or "leather-like" patch on the rear right beltline, 5-pocket design, some kind of stitching across the rear pockets, etc., is just a blatant ripoff of the one true original...

[IMG]http://www.westerickson.net/misc/SteinhartMesh.jpg/IMG]
                                So you post your watch and then immediately try to pick a fight that's not even there? I'm so confused by your logic.

As far as me, I'm wearing my Oris Divers 65 today. Wish I could upload pics directly to Dappered rather than having to host them somewhere (sort of like how StyleForum does it). Then you'd have a new pic everyday.

I am getting rid of the Bond SMP. As much as I love the dial on it, I finally realized the reason I can't get along with that bracelet is because it doesn't taper. My PO bracelet tapers to 18 mm I believe but the SMOP bracelet stays 20 mm throughout. I'm already replacing that watch with something else I've been eyeing. It should be delivered today.

Comment

Working...
                                X