This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
    Bought this as a beater, but it may become the daily driver.
    That.

That is a nice watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbumman View Post
      That.

That is a nice watch.
      Thanks! I bought it almost by reflex when I saw the offset/screw-down crown and the sapphire crystal (my main beater criteria), but the looks grow on me more every day.

Comment

Happy Speedy Tuesday everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still with the Omega thanks to all of the precious SMP and PO postings around here

Comment

Put this on when I went for my run/jog/slash slow death crawl and havent taken it off yet.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
              Put this on when I went for my run/jog/slash slow death crawl and havent taken it off yet.

That's a fair description of every "run" I go on.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                That's a fair description of every "run" I go on.
                Dude, I am trying. Ever since getting this new job position I am much more sedentary... And I can tell. Have to do something.

Comment

Dude, I am trying. Ever since getting this new job position I am much more sedentary... And I can tell. Have to do something.
                  If you've gotta die and you have access to a treadmill, you could always do HIIT for less time/distance. More of a quick death. My job's become more sedentary in the last year. I feel you pain.

Edited to stay on topic:

Last edited by Alex.C; June 23, 2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                    If you've gotta die and you have access to a treadmill, you could always do HIIT for less time/distance. More of a quick death. My job's become more sedentary in the last year. I feel you pain.
                    I am a cheap bastard. Running on the street is free.

Comment

I am a cheap bastard. Running on the street is free.
                      Ironically, this is exactly why I started running. I paid for months and months of a gym membership that I never used, and when I did, I would run on the treadmills. I had always hated running, but one day I just got pissed at myself and said if I was just going to throw money away every month or treadmill run, I could just run on the road for free. I signed up for a local 5k race series in my town to force myself to work toward something, and started running. Ran 7 5k races that year. The following year, somehow, I was convinced to jump from a 5k to a 1/2 marathon. Trained for 2 months, worked my way up to the distance, and somewhere between the 5-10 mile distances, I started to really enjoy running for the first time in my life. I ended up running 4 1/2 marathons and a Ragnar 200 mile, 24-hr team relay race over the next year. Took a break to rest and get knee surgery over the winter, and now I'm working my way back up to 1/2 marathon distances. Feel great being back into it.

Also, oddly, running is the only time, (aside from sleeping), that I do NOT wear a watch. Just my fitbit and phone. If I had a true fitness watch, I'd probably wear that though.

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post

Also, oddly, running is the only time, (aside from sleeping), that I do NOT wear a watch. Just my fitbit and phone. If I had a true fitness watch, I'd probably wear that though.

I have a samsung gear fit, the first gen, but I cant read the darn thing out int he sun. I want to get a better run/hike companion. something that lets me skip tracks with hard buttons and use the screen to pause/resume my "workout". And isnt apple. No idea if that exists.

Comment

One watch two ways... this weekend and today.

Ben

Comment

Back to the Explorer II

Comment

Seamaster on my FFF Button stud strap today!

Comment

I think I might be in a bit of a rut. Explorer II. Again. All week in fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X