Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally picked up a 38mm and sold my 42mm. Much better on my wrist.

Comment

• My work week go-to...

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        Finally picked up a 38mm and sold my 42mm. Much better on my wrist.
        That khaki is a nice watch. Simple and elegant.

Comment

That is a very nice watch. Watch's the model of that Hamilton?

[MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] out of both the Omega's in your photo, do you have favourite between the two? If so, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by carlitos View Post
            That khaki is a nice watch. Simple and elegant.
            I have been considering revamping my collection and trying to figure out what direction I want to go with thinning the heard and upgrading some key pieces. I really cant think of an upgrade to the Hamilton that I want to spend the money on. It even looks better in person.

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            That is a very nice watch. Watch's the model of that Hamilton?
            h70455133 on a martu vintage leather strap. It came on a bracelet. This Hamilton is actually what rekindled my watch obsession and directed me away from department store selections. Saw a few Hamilton in movies and started poking around the web for models.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              My work week go-to...

now that is a legit date magnifier.

Comment

• Casual Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] out of both the Omega's in your photo, do you have favourite between the two? If so, why?[/QUOTE]

My favorite is the PO2500 because it was my wedding gift. If you take that out of the equation it may very well be the SMP. The only issue I've always had with the SMP was that I could never get a good fit with this bracelet since I was between links. Omega now has a micro-adjust clasp that can be retro-fitted on to this watch (as well as some others) which I've already placed an order for. The PO sits higher and is much heavier. This makes it not as comfortable for every day wear. It''s fine once in a while but if you wanted 1 watch, I'd suggest the SMP. The PO is more legible due to the sword hands. With the applied indices, it is much sharper as well and feels like a higher quality product than the SMP. They're both great watches so it really depends what you're looking for.

If the PO wasn't my wedding gift and I had to do it all over again . . . I'd probably stick with a Speedy and the SMP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

My favorite is the PO2500 because it was my wedding gift. If you take that out of the equation it may very well be the SMP. The only issue I've always had with the SMP was that I could never get a good fit with this bracelet since I was between links. Omega now has a micro-adjust clasp that can be retro-fitted on to this watch (as well as some others) which I've already placed an order for. The PO sits higher and is much heavier. This makes it not as comfortable for every day wear. It''s fine once in a while but if you wanted 1 watch, I'd suggest the SMP. The PO is more legible due to the sword hands. With the applied indices, it is much sharper as well and feels like a higher quality product than the SMP. They're both great watches so it really depends what you're looking for.

If the PO wasn't my wedding gift and I had to do it all over again . . . I'd probably stick with a Speedy and the SMP.
                    I added the micro-adjust clasp (with diver extension) to my SMP and it is fantastic. I also could not get a great fit on the old bracelet and living in New Orleans humidity/heat always changed the fit. Between my SMP and my SM300, both with micro-adjust, none of my other steel bracelet watches get any wear at all. I am spoiled now.

Comment

I need to figure out how to get one of these. Really like the look of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                        I need to figure out how to get one of these. Really like the look of them.
                        They come up on watchrecon at decent prices. 38mm is harder to find though. Jomashop has good sales on them periodically as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                          My work week go-to...

Wait, When did this happen? Is the OP gone already?

Comment

• Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post
                            Casual Friday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Really enjoy that color grey nato. Looks great on the Speedy!

Comment

• Raketa "big zero" USSR-made watch from the 1980's, on a paisley NATO. Cigar not included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bought this as a beater, but it may become the daily driver.

Comment

Working...
                                X