X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticking with Omega today as well.

Comment

All aboard the Omega train. I'm just sporting a rather subtle and under the radar model.

Comment

[MENTION=7045]sethtvaughn[/MENTION] love the vintage look. Nothing wrong with flying under the radar.

Comment

Where the Aqua Terras at?

Comment

Breaking up this Omega party, SD4k still dominating my wrist time (I wore my speedy on Monday though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tossing in a microbrand

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                http://clockmaker.com.au/rolex_serial_numbers.html - scroll down to the Omega section. They stopped publishing their serial #'s around 2011 to help counter counterfeits, so this goes up through then. It's based on the first 2 #'s of the serial #. Took me a while to find this. Dug through dozens of WUS and Omega forum posts until someone referenced this table. It's really the only one that goes up through 2011, as most other ones out there stop around 2008.
                Thanks for this. Just checked my 2254 Seamaster my wife bought me last year for our 10th... and bingo. My watch was made the year we were married. Almost like it was a wedding gift just waiting for me, so cool.

Comment

Another hour and I'm out of here

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] - yes I'll probably go used on the Omega, but not for a while yet. Today's only Wednesday, but feels like a weekender.

Comment

Night time watch. Casio.

Comment

Omega 2531.80 for me today.

Comment

That Casio looks surprisingly classy. I'm working on a dive watch from eBay. Will post if I get it.

Comment

Switched to the Deaumar Ensign yesterday to head to the pool. Haven't decided on today's watch but this seiko mod or the green Borealis are the top contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              Omega 2531.80 for me today.

looking great!

Comment

There are some beautiful dive watches that you guys have posted, but I seriously can't think of a reason I would buy a different one now that I have the Casio that [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] posted. It's so nice for so little money.

Comment

Working...
                                X