To flipflop or not flipflop - that is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Looks like Esquire is on 'no flip flops' side of the argument...

http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fa...shoes-for-men/
    Ha esquire.... what a joke. Supposed to know fashion yet the don't even know the difference in an oxford and blucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post
      Ha esquire.... what a joke. Supposed to know fashion yet the don't even know the difference in an oxford and blucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      There's flip-flops, and then there's sandals. Particularly the more robust sandals, in leather, are the man's open-toed shoe and about the only one we get. I live in a temperate rain forest area, so we even have hiking sandals (think gladiators, not fashionistas).

That said, flip-flops (aka thongs) aren't my cup of tea. Absolutely not indoors, except for pools. I generally regard them as I would bare feet (which is sort of the whole point).

Comment

I don't wear'em. Well let me quality that. If I am doing odd jobs around the yard, or washing the car for example, I'll throw on a pair. But if I'm heading out of the house I'll put on a pair of summer-ish shoes.

Like [MENTION=14380]Alpha King[/MENTION] though, I do see guys wearing them all the time around here.

Comment

Working...
        X