X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminado
    replied
    [MENTION=14764]dpark[/MENTION]
    I think I might've been unclear. They come farther past the end of my toes in the front so they don't slip off there. They aren't actually very tall at all. Hidden completely in boat shoes, loafers, and sneakers in my experience.

EDIT: Here, a picture is worth 1000 words right?

Last edited by Terminado; June 15, 2016, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dpark
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminado View Post
    they come up farther on the foot so they stay on much better.
    That seems like a negative for no show socks. If anything, I'd like the ones I have to be cut even lower. I don't want them peeking up past the vamp on my shoes.

Leave a comment:

• navy_and_charcoal
    replied
    Try Gekks. Way better than any no show sock I've ever used

Leave a comment:

• HowlinAtTheMoon
    replied
    I snagged a couple of Merona pairs at Target after someone on here suggested them. They have held up well through a couple washes, don't slip and are comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• Terminado
    replied
    Taft makes good ones. I took a chance on 'em, and I really like them so far. Good sticky strips, and they come up farther on the foot so they stay on much better. Only con is they're $30 for a 4-pack as opposed to 3 for $14.

Leave a comment:

• dangerpenguin
    replied
    Originally posted by APinNC View Post
    Vans. 3 pair for $14. Sticky strips on heel keep the sock in place all day
    Good call. Will have to try and find these because J Crew and Nordstrom Rack options have failed me miserably.

Leave a comment:

• APinNC
    replied
    Vans. 3 pair for $14. Sticky strips on heel keep the sock in place all day

Leave a comment:

• sdjackofclubs
    replied
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• dpark
    replied
    I have these Vero Monte socks and they seem to work as well now as when they were new. I like the fact that they aren't sad beige socks when my shoes are off, too.

I've worn them a few times, but not dozens. I try to hang them dry (and no fabric softener when washing) which I assume should help extend the life of the silicone non-slip bit.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    I bought a few pairs from Falke. Not the cheapest but they do a great job of not slipping

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    I got a couple cheapo pairs from famous footwear a couple years ago that are still holding up.

Leave a comment:

• sdjackofclubs
    started a topic No-Show Socks

No-Show Socks

Does anybody have a source for no-show socks that's a better value than Uniqlo? Yes, theirs are inexpensive, and fairly comfortable the first wear. But I've noticed that after one or two wears, they begin to slip off much more easily. I don't need these things to last for years and years. I'd like them to last for a single spring-summer season. Any suggestions?
Working...
X