No announcement yet.

No-Show Socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe recommended these (smartwool) and I picked up a pair. I have tried 5-6 different (inexpensive) brands and did not like any, but these are working out great so far.

http://dappered.com/2016/05/style-sc...mer-grill-out/

Comment

Some more options. http://www.themodestman.com/best-no-show-socks/

Comment

Originally posted by joekloo View Post
        Joe recommended these (smartwool) and I picked up a pair. I have tried 5-6 different (inexpensive) brands and did not like any, but these are working out great so far.

http://dappered.com/2016/05/style-sc...mer-grill-out/
        What is your brannock size and your smartwool size? I'm a 9.5D brannock, but large seems like it would slip around in the shoe/loafer.

Comment

I use Mocc socks. No complaints.

Comment

[MENTION=14764]dpark[/MENTION]
            Yeah, it's not been that long since I transitioned from wearing puma ankle socks with all my low top shoes, so my experience with no-shows is limited. These are working quite well for me though, even with size 11.5 feet.
            Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION], me too. I haven't been wearing proper no show socks very long. The ones I've tried are a little tall on top, so when putting them on I have to be careful that they don't pull up further and show, hence thinking shorter would be better. Maybe mine are just taller than usual.

Comment

[MENTION=14764]dpark[/MENTION]
                That being the case, the Taft ones or some of the other suggestions might be worth a shot. Most of my other ones are from journeys and succumb to the same problem from the OP.
                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION], I'll keep them in mind. Mine are staying on pretty well, so I'm not too inclined to buy more right now, but as they wear out, I'll try some others.

Comment

i enjoy no show with loafers, puma no show are great
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I now swear by BR no-show socks. They are regularly $15 for couple pairs but I snagged one in a factory outlet for half the price.

Compared to my F21/H&M no-show socks, these ones NEVER slip off my heel. It stays put whatever I do, its not even funny.

They are low enough that they won't really show (hence the name I guess!). Well, unless you're wearing espadrilles or very short-vamped loafers.
                      5' 6" | 143 lbs | 29x30 pants | 36S jacket | 14.5 shirt | 8 shoe size

Comment

I bought some from American Eagle 3 years ago and they have held up very well. They also have the sticky heel, so they never slip.

Comment

Great suggestions, everyone. Thank you!
                          instagram.com/cutandbasted
                          cutandbasted.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                          X