H&M $5 gift card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&M $5 gift card

In the spirit of community, I'm giving away a $5 gift card I got at H&M this weekend. My wife and I visited DC and picked up a few things. I got it as a reward for spending too much. I don't have a store around me so I can't use it. Its only valid for a couple of weeks in April and you can't use it online or I would keep it. Whoever wants it, gets dibs. It will require you sending me your mailing address via email.

Clearly this is an April Fools joke. But if it isn't, my email address is [email protected]

Comment

no april fool's. I'll email you in a sec.

Comment

Simple though very important thing to consider is that the thomas sabo package is not only aimed at preserving, but to get the attention of the target market. If the thomas sabo uk package is all rugged and out of shape, regardless of how much of a treasure the inside is, no one will be interested. Some of these thomas sabo bracelet will come with the product for free but if high quality package has to be done like in wholesale, the buyer has to compensate for the extra packaging. It seems that among the consistently hottest sellers from this abercrombie and fitch uk line is the Highrise. Within this burberry outlet store lineup can be found a patent version (or two) which all have a great, eye-catching look. These Michael Kors Outlet store are also known to be quite comfy, having a "laceless" style that has hidden elastic to keep firmly in place and making them easily slipped on and off. In terms of the patent version, this michael kors handbags on sale can be found in the original style as well as in a number of eye-catching and colorful designs. For ladies who like the look of a gladiator boot/sandal, the discount golf equipment might just be the perfect choice. golf club complete sets has a strappy look about them with a flat bottom and buckles to adjust the straps coming up the leg and providing a great fit. Cheap Golf Clubs Sale has become one of the hottest and latest brands in the fashion industry today.

Comment

Working...
        X