Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattC
    replied

My signature piece is my Rose Gold Uniform Wares 200 series watch: http://www.uniformwares.com/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=38?osCsid=e4a 914c9cb52652f5c8d48f6fe44f6b5

It's a bit different, but I absolutely love it. I received it as an 18th birthday present, and I've gotten aboutt 50 compliments on it since I got it (last April), absolutely no joke.

Leave a comment:

• VespaMatt
    replied

My signature piece, or at least feel good piece, is my watch styled after the no guard/big crown submariner on a nato strap as seen in the early James Bond films. I always hear the theme music play in my head as I strap it on. I'm not sure that's really a signature piece since people hardly notice your watch and I do wear other watches, but it's my favorite piece to wear.

Leave a comment:

• BeachDoc
    replied

Almost any weather can be flip-flop weather...if you are dedicated enough. I have a love/hate relationship with socks and shoes. I wish I could go barefoot or wear sandals most of my day, and only have to dress up for events and to go out.

Leave a comment:

• Deke
    replied

@Alan

Definitely the same for me in college. If it was over 50 degrees, I considered it flip-flop weather.

@NC

Haha, in fact i did. They're not something I probably ever would have purchased, but I went for the blue leather, and man they are sharp.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Deke - did you win the Neumoks? How did you come across them? =D

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

My signature piece used to be my flip flops. Then I joined the working world. :-P

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

Hmmm at the rate I keep pushing for people to try the merona blazers they are probably becoming my signature piece lol.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

@ Alan - My face might just have to make its Dappered Threads debut to show off these new specs....

Leave a comment:

• brooklyn87
    replied

@Deke - My tortoise New Wayfarers are a close second for me, too. So what if everybody has them? Everybody has them because they're ridiculously awesome sunglasses! Plus, once everyone gets Persols (no offense, JC! ), the New Wayfarers will be special again.

Leave a comment:

• BeachDoc
    replied

I have a pair of crocodile oxford dress shoes that are my absolute favorite shoes to wear to work. I once had a patient tell me that she can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear, and she knew we would get along because I had great taste in shoes. She wanted me to tell her husband that letting her buy expensive shoes would be good for her health....lol.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

@BenR: Not like we'll ever see them. You never show your face. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

I can't wait for my Persols to get here this week... Still gonna get my Raybans fixed, but the Persols are gonna be my go-to I think (hopefully they fit like I think they will)

Leave a comment:

• Deke
    replied

I'm struggling to really pick one thing. I'd have to say my New Wayfarers probably get some of the most comments. I have a black pair, but I'm probably going to pick up a tortoise pair in the future too. Unfortunately I don't really get to wear them the majority of the day given I work in an office.

Though I did find myself with a pair of blue AE Neumoks recently...

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

I'm not sure that I really have a signature piece. Back in high school or college I had signature pieces, simply because I would wear the same pair of shoes almost every day, or the same jacket. These days I like to keep a pretty good rotation, and I'd like to think I keep a good mix of casual and formal-ish looks throughout the week. My tie clip is probably one of the few things that I wear regularly, and people definitely notice it and comment on it, so maybe that?

I should be getting in my awesome new glasses tomorrow... perhaps those will become a new signature.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

I usually feel pretty comfortable with casual summer style (being 25 helps that as well). Shorts, polos, light button downs, the occasional T shirt (usually plain v-neck).

This summer I see my signature pieces being my suede blue Oak Streets and INC ultralight blazers worn casually with polos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X