Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale at BR Stores on Clearance Items - 30% ticketed PLUS another40% off with Gap Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APinNC
    replied
    Great first post! My wife is going to hate you though. BR clothes fit me almost perfect, so I am about to make it rain

Leave a comment:

• srlclark
    replied
    Yeah, I know about the online sale. I just wasn't sure whether the stacked sale on clearance in the store was the same sale. I guess it is. I think it's a sale that they're going to roll out more broadly though, as if you click on the details of the card members' sale, it says that it's "early access." I'm a card member, but I'm probably going to sit this one out for now. I just want to rifle through the clearance rack and see whether there's anything of interest in there, which is why I was curious how long that sale goes for. Well, there will be another one on Sunday or Monday if I can make it to a store then...Thanks!

Originally posted by EnchinoMan View Post
    Email says the card member 40% off runs through tonight at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• EnchinoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by srlclark View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how long this sale goes on for? I couldn't make it to a store before Sunday, but at a pinch might be able to do so then or Monday.
    Email says the card member 40% off runs through tonight at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• srlclark
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how long this sale goes on for? I couldn't make it to a store before Sunday, but at a pinch might be able to do so then or Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Sale at BR Stores on Clearance Items - 30% ticketed PLUS another40% off with Gap Card

Gentle... First time poster, long time lurker.

I went to return a couple of things at the local BR store and they were running a 30% off all clearance items sale, which isn't all that unusual. However, they combined the sale with another 40% off if you have a Gap or BR Credit Card. So total savings works out to be 58% off clearance items. (i.e. $100 * 30% = $70 * 40% = $42).

I found some really great deals on sweaters there (I know its not sweater season, but tough to resist for under $20).

For example, this sweater was marked at $35.99, so it worked out to be $15.11 after discounts.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=171333002

This sweather was marked at $40.99, so it worked out to be $17.21. after discounts.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=183278002

Obviously YMMV, but wanted to share in case anybody is interested.
Working...
X