AWWWWW NUTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWWWWW NUTS!

I woke up this morning to find a family of squirrels living in my fireplace...

Edit: Relavent because they're wearing my fireplace ash as a coat. :-P

Are you hoarding their nuts?

Comment

lol...lucky for them you live in Texas cuz if your lit a fire you'd have thier Chest & nuts Roasting on an open fire and all the nuts they probably stored.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
      I>0<I

Comment

The city says they will take them off my hands if I can trap them. Any live trap will do. I'm starting today.

Comment

...and much hilarity ensued...

Comment

Just to keep this relevant to style and clothing, you'll soon be the proud owner of a trapper hat made of squirrel fur.

Comment

Alan, I know that it sounds cruel, but couldn't you simply...light a fire?

Comment

Bruscetta, even if my conscience (and wife) allowed it, they would run away and then come back. Plus everytime I open the fireplace doors risks letting them into my living room.

Comment

Just rest nuts on the mantle and the squirrels will come.

Comment

The trap is set. Now its just a matter of time...

Comment

Sitting still on the sofa... The trap is set in the fireplace... I can here the squirrel in there... Just waiting for it to take the bait...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Oh7U_L6hs

Comment

Sill moving around in there, but not taking the bait. Eat the damn peanut butter-covered popcorn already! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Comment

Alan, this is one hell of a Friday night you have planned, sir. :P

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

If I win the Mega Millions lottery tonight, that critter can keep the fireplace... Along with the whole house. :-P

Comment

Working...
                              X