How do you store your pocket squares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you store your pocket squares?

Looking for some tips on ways to store pocket squares, I pile them on top of each other and it bothers me that it's so messy looking.
    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

I pile. Don't have many anyway. No more than teen; no more than four in heavy rotation.

Comment

In the pockets of my jackets. I don't have that many. I pick one right before I go out the door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a dedicated accessory drawer where I keep squares, collar stays, dress gloves, cuff links, etc. Some folks store squares in a cedar box or a plastic box with a lid.

Comment

I throw them in an old shoe box along with a few rolled up knit ties, and wool scarves. I am still quite intimidated with squares and rarely wear them. I have about 5-6

Comment

I store them in one of my accessory drawers.

Comment

I use those that have the end sown to a card, like shown in the following link:

http://www.mcssl.com/store/pockerchi...sharks-teeth-3

Easy to store, easy to use, and takes the hassle out of using them.

Doek

Comment

In a box that my Suitsupply ties came in. I don't think you need anything fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                  I use those that have the end sown to a card, like shown in the following link:

http://www.mcssl.com/store/pockerchi...sharks-teeth-3

Easy to store, easy to use, and takes the hassle out of using them.

Doek
                  That looks worse than the phone case pocket square that Jimmy Fallon came out with...

Comment

^ agreed

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                      That looks worse than the phone case pocket square that Jimmy Fallon came out with...
                      That's the pocket square equivalent of a clip on tie...

Comment

Mine go where God intended them - in a nice box that my Thunder season tickets came in. Like a cigar box, but bigger and with a magnetically closing lid. It's perfect.

Thunder Up! Warriors going home (I hope).

Comment

I have them folded and stacked in my sock drawer next to my sock organizer.

Comment

I have a box on my dresser that I just toss them in to after a day's wear.

Comment

LEST WE FORGET
                              $55 kent wang pocket square rack. 8-|

https://www.kentwang.com/misc/pocket-square-rack.html

Comment

Working...
                              X