White Undershirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Undershirts

Anyone have a recommendation for a good white undershirt?

JKY at target are my favorite. There was a pretty lengthy thread not too long ago.

Comment

I just go with whatever's cheap at MCSS at the PX. But then, they get replaced regularly enough that cheaper works for me.
      https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

Costco Kirkland Pima v or crew neck they run big but good length and soft hand very reasonable priced also

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's my review of 2 recent ones suggested from theundershirt guy website:

- JKY from Target - have the old models and love them. Not as soft as others, but the collars don't wrinkle up and they hold their shape. I'm told that the new versions aren't nearly as nice though.

- Costco Kirkland Pima - Soooo soft, but even the small is super wide and baggy. You will definitely have to size down, and even then the fit is terrible. I wish they'd slim these up because they are so nice otherwise. As others have mentioned, the collars also got wrinkled up really pretty badly after a run through the dryer on medium heat.
          Last edited by zerostyle; May 11, 2016, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Hanes Original Cotton Tagless V-Neck. Nothing special, but long enough to stay tucked, slim enough to not bunch, and built well enough to hold their shape. I buy two packs a year and use my old ones at rags.

http://www.hanes.com/hanes/men/under...ershirt-117245

Comment

I like DKNY at Marshalls. I can usually get a 3 pack for $10. Great fabric and very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by mistabutters View Post
                Hanes Original Cotton Tagless V-Neck. Nothing special, but long enough to stay tucked, slim enough to not bunch, and built well enough to hold their shape. I buy two packs a year and use my old ones at rags.

http://www.hanes.com/hanes/men/under...ershirt-117245
                Same here. They always deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by yonkle13 View Post
                  Costco Kirkland Pima v or crew neck they run big but good length and soft hand very reasonable priced also

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk
                  Just wanted to second that.. Costco Kirkland pima v necks are my go to.. and probably the best quality/price out there..

Comment

I may have to try the costco again. the collars on mine got all wavy real fast and they were boxy. I could probably deal with one or the other but not both. they were super soft though.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      I may have to try the costco again. the collars on mine got all wavy real fast and they were boxy. I could probably deal with one or the other but not both. they were super soft though.
                      You are correct on your first assessment, they do both. The collars get wavy after washing, and they are a size too big (So you need to size down, meaning you are SOL if you are a small, which I am) AND even after you size down, they are boxy. I love Costco/Kirkland products and want to love this, but they're just too many faults. At least with their policy, you can try them indefinitely, even wash them and return them...

Comment

Originally posted by Ttysonmcneely View Post
                        You are correct on your first assessment, they do both. The collars get wavy after washing, and they are a size too big (So you need to size down, meaning you are SOL if you are a small, which I am) AND even after you size down, they are boxy. I love Costco/Kirkland products and want to love this, but they're just too many faults. At least with their policy, you can try them indefinitely, even wash them and return them...
                        That was exactly my experience. I am rather thin so to size down the body they wouldn't stay tucked. I will stick with JKY. And I bought some just last month to refresh my rotation. still seem like a good buy to me.

Comment

How does JKY fit? Tight or boxy?

Comment

Originally posted by raffatuzzi View Post
                            How does JKY fit? Tight or boxy?
                            I am slender at 5'11" 155lbs and they are not tight but are closer to the body than normal shirts.

Comment

Working...
                            X