Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of shoe trees for Carmina shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of shoe trees for Carmina shoes?

Just curious to find out what kind of trees you guys use on your Carmina Forest or Rain lasted shoes. I have been using Allen Edmond shoe trees for All my shoes except EG. Since AE recommends their "small" shoe tree for 8.5D, I usually stuff a little paper into the tip of the shoe if I feel the shoe tree is not stretching the creases sufficiently. I figure that's better than going with the next size shoe tree which might deform my shoes. Anyway, I just wanted to know if there was a local better option for the Carminas (obviously other than the Carmina shoe trees themselves)
    You can never have enough shoes

I use the Jos A Bank shoe trees in my Utem loafers and suede Rain last. I have a mix of brands and sizes of shoe trees so I allot the best fitting trees to my best shoes them trickle down. I have trees from Nordstrom, Woodlore, Moneysworth (Amazon), Jos A Bank, and actual Carmina trees.

If you are worried about deformities, I would buy trees with a split front instead of the solid block on Jos A Bank trees. The split front seems to run slightly smaller and is more adjustable in the shoes.

Comment

I use variations of Woodlore for all my shoes and boots, from AEs to Aldens to Vibergs.

Comment

Working...
      X