Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue gingham dress shirt appropriate for an interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue gingham dress shirt appropriate for an interview?

Similiar to this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blue+gingham+dress+shirt&start=127&um=1&h l=en&sa=N&rlz=1C1SKPL_enUS430&biw=1280&bih=666&add h=104&tbm=isch&tbnid=utvV00GB3yLwqM:&imgrefurl=htt p://www.manofthehourmag.com/mhstyle2010acrhive.htm&docid=Sw_utGduhh9FyM&imgurl =http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu341/mothmag/MH%252520Style/ThomasMasonGinghamDressShirt-70a.jpg&w=285&h=356&ei=fhByT7_GL8nv0gGN67GfAQ&zoom =1&iact=hc&vpx=923&vpy=304&dur=4&hovh=251&hovw=201 &tx=136&ty=182&sig=107361956989148519215&page=6&tb nh=148&tbnw=118&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:127

Thanks in advance. Oh, btw, I plan to wear this with a grey suit and I'm in finance.

I strongly recommend against it. I would stick to solid light blue or white.

Comment

Wear it on the first day of your new job AFTER you get it.

Comment

Stick to the classics, then adjust after you get the job.

Comment

Resounding NO!

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

I'd go grey suit, white shirt , darker tie, and black shoes. I'm in finance, and it's very conservative. After u land the job, u can really open up options.

Comment

I'd say NO only because its finance..... I wore a gingham shirt on the interview for the job I have now....but I work in advertising, which is more casual than finance for the most part

Def a good look though

Comment

Thanks, brethren. Will rock an white OCBD instead.

Comment

Make that OCBD a pinpoint and you've got yourself a winner.

Comment

Working...
                  X