Uniqlo Denim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniqlo Denim

Does anyone know which/or all? Uniqlo denim jeans are raw denim and which are not? Specifically, I'm interested in this pair. But, before I pay someone to pick them up for me, as I don't live in NYC, I want to make sure they are raw denim.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=070931#

Also, any suggestions/thoughts/comments on Uniqlo fit would be great too.

Its raw denim from what I recall. Fit was too tight for me (average body type, 5"10 around 160)

I prefer their S202 jeans. Not raw denim but they are slim, straight cut and fit real nice.

Comment

I don't believe any of the current Uniqlo line is raw denim. The made in Japan line is selvedge, but not raw.

Again, I'm not positive but I believe that's the case.

Comment

Those are raw, I have a pair of the slim straight. If you are worried, give the flagship store in NY a call to confirm.

I purchased 29x32 and they were a little tight at first but stretched out comfortably after time. I am 5'9" and 135 pounds, so that should kind of give you an idea.

Comment

I just picked up a pair of these jeans off ebay for half the store price w/ free shipping. Kind of worried now after seeing this post. The listing was for a pair of "slim" jeans. The # on the tag was S002 which according to the Uniqlo website is their Straight fit. Eh, we'll see...

Comment

@brokenbones S002 is a different pair of jeans than the one that the OP linked. These retail for ~$39.99 the last time I checked.

ie: http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/uj/men/

This is obviously the UK site but they are def a diff pair of jeans than the MIJ ones.

Comment

@brokenbones - If you dont mind, can you let us know how it fits when it comes in? I'm interested in purchasing from ebay, but it depends on how 'slim' it is. Thanks!

Comment

I have a pair of Uniqlo's slim straight S001 denim and they're a true slim straight. Comfortably snug above the knee with a straight 15" leg opening. I got them tapered down to my customary 14 1/2" opening and they look great.

Comment

I finally got my Uniqlo S002 jeans in today. They were listed as slim fit and they are a true slim jean. I would say they are comparable to the Levi 511. So my next question, are these real selvedge jeans?

Comment

Working...
                  X