Prices On Sperry Top Siders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices On Sperry Top Siders

Anyone aware when the best time is to buy these? Everyone seems to be at the full $80 price tag at the moment. Have my eyes on the navy pair with white sole.

Thanks guys!

Dunno about the best prices, but I see them pretty regularly at my local Nordstrom Rack for ~$60.

Ben

Comment

I'm in the market for a good pair of boat shoes as well; I've been shopping around online. I really like the Land's End leather pair. Retail is $85, available in brown or navy. A good sale could bring those to decent prices. I'm really not sure what pair to buy. Anyone have good experiences with any particular boat shoes?

Comment

I picked mine up in the middle of last summer for $60 at Nordstrom Rack

Comment

I saw Amazon's Sperry prices are all over the map, depending on color, between $65-$100+. They look nice, and you're paying for the name, but I'm more tempted by the LEC Kinsey boat shoe for $30. I'm not a fan of the sole, but it's passable.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-me...n&origin=index

Comment

I wore the Sperry's as a kid.. go to shoes for everything in the summer, from boating to casually tossing the lacrosse ball around. They bring back good memories.

Comment

I got blue leather top spiders with the white sole on sale back in October for $40 from a random website I saw on deals.woot. Like people have said, Nordstrom Rack is good for Sperrys slightly discounted as well as Sebagos.

Comment

check ebay, they have some newer styles for around 50-55

Comment

There's still 15% off at LL Bean. I just got their Casco boat shoes and I like them.

Here's Sperry navy boat shoes for $60:

http://www.6pm.com/sperry-top-sider-leeward-2-eye-navy

Comment

I picked up the Casco boat shoes in Canyon color for 50.15$ (15% off 59$) and a 10$ gift card. Can't beat the price & quality.

The code for 15% off is JTF3664

Comment

Macy's have had them going for $75 and I used their sale this weekend so it was $75 with $15 off for $60+tax. I really like the leather material on the navy/white but decided to go for the brown/white..for now.

Comment

OK so this wasn't a boat shoe necessarily, but what is it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Sperry-...b#ht_500wt_969

Comment

it's a blucher mocassin

Comment

it doesn't seem like there are a lot of those out there. I'm actually having trouble finding much like this. Do they not make them anymore? Are there any other similar non-boat alternatives, in this color? I kinda like that they're like a boat, but not a boat.

Comment

There's plenty, but not always cheap. Take a look at Quoddy, Yuketen, Oak Street Bootmakers, Rancourt & Co., Eastland (especially their made in Maine line), etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X