Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying it was a bad day; I'd just kill for a nice, unstructured sportcoat.

Comment

I just found like a dozen of them

Comment

But seriously, don't I remember people saying they need some ties?

Polo, Aquascutum, Chanel, HF Collection, Charvet, Zegna, Canali, Canali (all in the last week and a half-ish)

I'll probably keep the Charvet, Zegna and the red Canali, but the rest are available to interested parties. The RLPL and navy herringbone polo I found recently as well went the way of eBay. Polo and Chanel are currently listed.

Comment

I picked up these shoes for $9 on my first thrifting trip ever:

There were a few issues that I made some minor repairs to, but this one is beyond me.

Anyway, I'll wear them occasionally and I think I will definitely get my $9 worth out of them.

How much do you guys usually find shoes for? Did a search for this brand and apparently they were owned by Macys. This is probably not a good find to you frequent thrifters, but anyhoo..

Comment

So I'm wearing a thrifted Brooks Brothers 346 sportcoat for the first time today. It's completely unlined across the back, but the chest area is lined (as you would expect from any jacket with pockets). Anyway, I just noticed it's fully canvased. I wouldn't have expected that from a BB 346 sportcoat. But then again, it is an older one so perhaps they just don't make 'em like they used to. Still... It's pretty cool!

Comment

Sometimes their mainline stuff gets rebranded 346 when it's sent to the outlets for clearance

Comment

Just picked up a Brooks Brothers blazer in Loro Piana black/white houndstooth fabric, size 40R. Photos later, but is anyone interested?

Comment

I might be

Comment

Went to my local Salv Army and found two items worth purchasing for myself.

Tasso Elba Walking coat / overcoat. 80% Wool / 20% Cashmere.

Next I found a Super 110's Oxxford Plaid 44r Sportscoat in perfect condition.

Comment

@jonATL, crap I dig that red Canali. How much you want for the Chanel with shipping?

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

LOVE that Oxxford.

Comment

Sorry my Iphone 4s takes semi decent pics, but gets blurry outside the focus points. The Oxxford looks even better in person. I just need to let out the sleeves about 1/2 inch.

Comment

Man, Tat, what a great feeling!

Comment

Yeah, the Canali is pretty sweet. The Chanel is on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Gotcha. Too rich for my blood. Good luck selling it, though!

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                                X