Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you should try selling them to people here... less hassle than eBay and you could help out some of the smaller guys here. I never see nice stuff that small... maybe twice.

Comment

I'm also built like you, so if you did sell some of that stuff it would be lovely.

Comment

Haven't found anything brag-worthy in a while, until today.

3 Brioni Dress Shirts + Fray for NM (All around a M or 16)

Z Zegna Flower Shirt M

John Varvatos 15.5 Dress Shirt

Recent J. Crew Button Down L

Burberry London 15.5-33

Kent Wang shirt. Know nothing about it. Probably MTM. Crazy thick MOP buttons

Saks 5th Croc belt and Traflagar Braces

Polo Slim Cargo Pants 33/32, Ernest Sewn Jeans 32, James Perse, James Perse Chinos 32

Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald 1818 42S Plaid Blazer

If anyone is interested in anything, let me know. The stuff I'm not keeping will be on eBay soon

Comment

Can we get more measurements or what your willing to give up? I might be interested in the Z Zenga, Kent Wang, and Earnest Swen if by chance the measurements matched up.

Comment

I really dig that Kent Wang - what's the size?

Comment

LOL The Kent Wang was the one I was interested in too, but it's called for.

Oh, and the croc belt... size?

Comment

Belt is marked a 38

Comment

Dibs!

Got more pics?

Comment

I'll toss some up in a bit, or I can email them to you

Comment

Left behind a pair of Sebago penny loafers today in great condition. Unsure if I made the right decision. The just didn't fit perfectly (a little too snug). I think I could have made them work though. Just trying to cut back on my spending. Also didn't have that AE leather look/feel that I love so much, but of course they aren't AEs.

I hate this feeling. Regretting the things you didn't buy. Regretting some things you did buy.

Comment

@Fedodo just put 'em up here.

@jose don't worry, if you keep going you'll find something else. If it's not perfect just move on and wait for something better.

Comment

This whole being-in-Asia thing is killing me. I WANT TO THRIFT!

Comment

@jon: Maybe you can score a gently-used kimono.

Comment

Or some Commes des Garcon.... or nice denim.

Comment

FWIW, the European luxury brands are making a major push into China. It's the new fashion frontier.

Comment

Working...
                                X