Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm a 40R or 39R depending on the jacket.

Comment

I found my first anything-fold ties today (three-fold, so kinda lame, but still). If anyone can rock these patterns, let me know, and the tie(s) can be yours for a nominal fee.

HF Collection: Made in USA from fabric woven in England. 100% silk.

HF Customized: Made in Italy. 100% silk.

I also picked up a navy herringbone Canali SC in a 40 R if anyone is looking. I have some HF and Armani Collezioni trousers too.

Comment

Can you take a pic of the Canali sport coat? i've already got a HF navy blazer so I'm probably out, but I'm still curious. And there are several 40R's in here so somebody is bound to want that pic, anyways. :-)

Comment

Canali pics:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread/27990#post_5263682

p2p: 21

waist: 20

sleeve: 24.5

s: 19

length: 29 1/4

Comment

Why would anyone in their right mind ever take that Canali SC to a thrift store?? How structured are the shoulders?

Comment

Why? Spend some time on StyleForum. Actually, for that matter, just look at what Nataku picked up recently ... from a thrift store ... for probably under $20 per suit: http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/the-official-thrift-discount-store-bragging-thread/27900#post_5260968

On the Canali:

Shoulders are padded, and it's tagged with a drop like a suit (nothing too severe), but it's obviously a SC.

Comment

Exactly. How rich do you had to be to just toss out stuff like that?

Comment

People die every day, even rich ones.

Comment

That same thought has crossed my mind before. I can't find any other explanation.

Comment

Louboutin's aboriginal book, this album highlights the amazing ambit of his couture, from his iconic and alluring creations to his fetishistic pieces, including his collaborations with David Lynch, meant added for the bedchamber than the street. New cheap christian louboutin photography captures Louboutin's aesthetic sensibilities, while an all-embracing account reveals Louboutin's life, travels, and inspirations, presenting a actual claimed attending at the man abaft the shoes.

The accepted gold brand on the Reva collapsed is starting to attending a bit anachronous and this is a absurd update. There was a 2 day breach in aeon that was pretty aching on abandon of my feet, but now that the shoes are torn in, I can tory burch sandals abrasion them all day long, and they accomplish me feel cool chic. I am loving them with cigarette breadth angular jeans and beefy sweaters. I ordered my accepted admeasurement of 8.5 and they fit perfectly.

Comment

@JonATL, how much do you want for the Canali SC? I am usually a 41R but that shoulder measurement sounds about right to me.

Comment

$70 shipped?

Comment

That canali sport coat might be a bit short for you guys saying you are a regular fit. By comparison, 29" is right for me (size 39-40 short), while 30" is pushing it and 31 looks too long to leave the house. An inch makes a lot of difference.

edit: note that I'm not trying to scare you off so i can buy it. I don't need another navy blazer unless it is pretty unstructured.

Comment

@jonATL, sorry I couldn't pay that much, I am not sure how much you paid for it, but I would be taking a chance on the sizing and could only pay about half that if you want to make a quick buck

@Big_Scooter, thanks for the tip, I will have to take some measurements when I get home to see how long my SC's are. I would wear that casually tho and maybe like it a little shorter, as long as the sleeves are alright.

Comment

Hey all, what do you think of this jacket for $10? Regarding the fit more than anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X