Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park Aves are now up on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120839562110

@Salo, if you think they might work for you, I can take them off and send them your way.

@Tony, I see amazing stuff at Marshalls a lot, but it really does depend on the store. You might have stumbled upon one of the good ones.

Comment

@Jon, I might take a chance. How much would you sell them for with shipping? Thanks

Comment

Salo, The shoes are already up on ebay. I'd much rather deal with someone on this thread than ebay for a number of reasons, but I suffer from an extreme lack of anything resembling patience.

Here's the link if you want to bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/120839562110...84.m1555.l2649

Next time I find 11 E or EEE shoes, you'll be the first to know. If I get them from Goodwill, I could usually send them your way for $25-$30 shipped.

Comment

No problem Jon. Let me know if the auction doesn't work out.

Comment

Had a pretty epic day today. Walked in the store and immediately spotted a peach stripe RLPL button down shirt in size small, fits me perfect. Had a good feeling from that point on, and walked back to the sport coat section and found a copper RL Rugby cord SC in size small and a black PRL cord SC in the same size laying over some racks. There were 5 empty hangers nearby so I can only imagine what the other 3 were that would've fit me perfectly as well. Then I started to browse the suits and found a Canali blazer in navy in my size (a slim EU48) with all if the pockets sewn shut. It needs some waist surpression but other then that, gold. I also found a made in Italy Armani A Milano-Borgohuovo 21 peak lapel blazer in navy in EU48 that fits me well enough to wear out and not worry about destroying anything. It's a 95/5 wool/spandex blend and stretches like a rubberband, which I'm not to into, but for 5$, it was hard to pass up. Wish I would've got there earlier but I was on an all night bender in Reno all weekend, which really inhibited my thriftin style. Solid!

Comment

Man awesome finds ZachL! I've never had such luck in the thrift stores where I'm at. Anyone know any good places in Orange County California?

Comment

@ZachL nice! I still haven't found anything RLPL or anything Canali other than shirts.

Comment

Nice finds, Zach. :-)

Comment

@Alan, still interested in the BB sportcoat? I'm going to be listing things on eBay this week and I didn't want to list it if you wanted it.

Comment

I'm going to have to pass. I just don't want to risk a poor fit since I'm not on hand to try it on. Thanks, though.

Comment

Grabbed an HSM grey tweed blazer with rainbow specs in 38. It's in great condition. Thing is, I already have a grey tweed and don't really need two. Anyone interested? I'd be more open to a trade than selling it.

Comment

I hate thrift stores.

I found one of these today in a 44S http://www.hickeyfreeman.com/mens-tailored-clothing/navy-hairline-stripe-suit-madison-model/

NO PANTS ANYWHERE!

Comment

That's one of my biggest frustrations. There is a HF grey 3-piece hanging around at one of my stores. Pants nowhere to be found.

Comment

I found a navy HF sportcoat over the lunch break. The place was kind of pricey, but I'm not going to whine (much) about paying $12 for a HF sportcoat. Probably won't be going back there, though.

There's only one catch. It's a 3-button. I can have it pressed into a 2 button, but it's not the same. So I like it, but I don't love it. Other than that, though, it's a great fit, and it's pretty trim on me.

Comment

Burberrys trench coat if any of you are feeling shopgoodwill lucky:

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions...r-9169601.html

Comment

Working...
                                X