X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by jonATL View Post
    I never really liked how my Barbour fit. This was a significant upgrade for $30. I'll keep the Barbour around, but wear this till it disintegrates:

Noice!! Let's see it in a WIWT post!

Leave a comment:

• jonATL
    replied
    I never really liked how my Barbour fit. This was a significant upgrade for $30. I'll keep the Barbour around, but wear this till it disintegrates:

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeprez View Post
    Hi

I want to thank this community. I have scored some Allen Edmonds in incredible shape on eBay. To the extent that I will first take my chances on eBay first for my next shoes.
    I recently have purchased :
    A black Lake Forrest basically new for $100 shipping included
    a black Mc Allister in the same next to new shape for $75
    A walnut Strand in great shape for $50 (!!!??!!!!!) free shipping
    A barely used burgundy Park Place for $85 free shipping.

The only new Allen Edmonds I have bought:
    A Warwick at Nordstrom Rack ( They surface there from time to time) new @ $115
    And a Brook Brothers Fifth Avenue equivalent that was on Sales on their Web site for $185

I don't think I will ever buy new shoes going forward

Zeprez
    Way to go! You now have a better shoe collection than 90% of the men in the US and spent under $600--awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Zeprez
    replied
    Hi

I want to thank this community. I have scored some Allen Edmonds in incredible shape on eBay. To the extent that I will first take my chances on eBay first for my next shoes.
    I recently have purchased :
    A black Lake Forrest basically new for $100 shipping included
    a black Mc Allister in the same next to new shape for $75
    A walnut Strand in great shape for $50 (!!!??!!!!!) free shipping
    A barely used burgundy Park Place for $85 free shipping.

The only new Allen Edmonds I have bought:
    A Warwick at Nordstrom Rack ( They surface there from time to time) new @ $115
    And a Brook Brothers Fifth Avenue equivalent that was on Sales on their Web site for $185

I don't think I will ever buy new shoes going forward

Zeprez

Leave a comment:

• theskillets
    replied
    I got a Gant Rugger Bouquet Garni field jacket on Grailed. I have been looking for one of these for years and glad to finally found one in my size.

Leave a comment:

• wpaulkelley
    replied
    Yeah, I have been selling a lot on Poshmark and trying to look for hidden gems to flip for profit. I got a couple pair of brand new banana republic pants i was able to buy for $10 and sell for $40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post
    Found these new-in-box AE McAllister “brooks brothers” on Poshmark for $75

Dude nice score! I'm trying to sell my eBay McTavish's (for a bit if profit while I'm at it), but really bummed about it cuz I really wanted to keep them. Width is great, but it's just too damn long, if I'm being honest with myself, for my 8w feet. Longer than my other 8.5's that I have.

Leave a comment:

• TheManJournals
    replied
    Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post

Oh that's a beautiful shoe. New in box AE for $75, wow!

Leave a comment:

• wpaulkelley
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    Very nice.
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Scored some great condition AE McTavish in black on the Bay for only $38 shipped. A bit longer than other 8.5's I usually size up to, but still fits well enough. An 8W /E would've been perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Scored some great condition AE McTavish in black on the Bay for only $38 shipped. A bit longer than other 8.5's I usually size up to, but still fits well enough. An 8W /E would've been perfect.

Last edited by Nandyn; April 1, 2019, 10:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Scored a pair of brand new Allen Edmonds ae Sea Island suede penny loafers that I picked up on poshmark for an absolute steal.

Came with Allen Edmonds cedar shoe trees (that I put into a different pair of shoes), too!
    Last edited by Nandyn; March 14, 2019, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jonATL
    replied
    Unfortunately, the jeans (which have never been worn) and the shirt are a little too slim for me -- should have tried them on in the store. But the vintage t-shirt is all mine:

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I wonder how the tape will hold up long-term to wear and cleaning.
    & [MENTION=15111]TMann[/MENTION]

I think it'll be ok. I mostly got the sport coat to wear to my friend's wedding in Hawaii in a couple months. I figure, I don't wash my sport coats very much (don't wear them all too often either) so should hold up better for me than for somebody who would wear it frequently.

I've used same/similar stuff to hem up pants and take in a different sport coat's sleeves, which have been worn and washed many times, and it's held up fine.
    Last edited by Nandyn; February 17, 2019, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    I wonder how the tape will hold up long-term to wear and cleaning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X