X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So cheap I feel like I committed a felony:

Comment

Originally posted by jonATL View Post

Oh, and I found these two no-name Italian squares at Goodwill the other day (I never find pocket squares at GW).

very jealous, those pocket squares offer a lot of possibilities...congrats on the find

Comment

I go once every couple of months. Recently bought a perfect condition Charles Tyrwhitt dress shirt for $2.50.
        I found the same shirt on their website for $140
        Their selection of dress shirts is usually pretty good.
        The Goodwill I visit is a few miles from a neighborhood with multi million dollar homes.

Comment

Like new Burberry polo for I think $15 was probably my best score.

Comment

Hi

Recently bought a pair of Cordovan (!!) AE Grayson on eBay for $50.00 (!!!!) and an Alden for $60 .. The Alden are in near new shape... The AE from the pictures, look good.. New heel perhaps a recrafting ..

I think I am done for the next 2 decades... for shoes

Comment

so as one of the dappered Thrifting thread stalwarts, i wanted to say that I am back at it again. Haven't found a single thing LOL but it will eventually happen.

I think the best I found was a set of UK Doctor Martens, Doctor Martens, Doctor Martens booots for my littler sister.

Comment

I go thrifting sometimes

Comment

I do thrift from time to time. The only reason I do not is it consumes so much of my time I'm usually stuck. Haha! But seriously, there are lot of legit items that can be found while thrifting.

Comment

These beautiful Shell Cordovan wingtips from the late 1970s were found at a local Savers store. I spent an hour polishing them for looking like they were covered in red mold to this kind of dull shine. I think they're going to need a lot more elbow grease but they will come back eventually.

They were made for "VAUGHN AT SATHERGATE". This is a defunct Menay store 3000 miles west of me, formerly in Berklee CA

Comment

Wow. What an awesome find. I never think to look at the local second hand/shift shops for shoes. I might need to rethink that. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X