X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So cheap I feel like I committed a felony:

Comment

• Originally posted by jonATL View Post

Oh, and I found these two no-name Italian squares at Goodwill the other day (I never find pocket squares at GW).

very jealous, those pocket squares offer a lot of possibilities...congrats on the find

Comment

• I go once every couple of months. Recently bought a perfect condition Charles Tyrwhitt dress shirt for $2.50.
        I found the same shirt on their website for $140
        Their selection of dress shirts is usually pretty good.
        The Goodwill I visit is a few miles from a neighborhood with multi million dollar homes.

Comment

• Like new Burberry polo for I think $15 was probably my best score.

Comment

• Hi

Recently bought a pair of Cordovan (!!) AE Grayson on eBay for $50.00 (!!!!) and an Alden for $60 .. The Alden are in near new shape... The AE from the pictures, look good.. New heel perhaps a recrafting ..

I think I am done for the next 2 decades... for shoes

Comment

• so as one of the dappered Thrifting thread stalwarts, i wanted to say that I am back at it again. Haven't found a single thing LOL but it will eventually happen.

I think the best I found was a set of UK Doctor Martens, Doctor Martens, Doctor Martens booots for my littler sister.

Comment

• I go thrifting sometimes

Comment

• I do thrift from time to time. The only reason I do not is it consumes so much of my time I'm usually stuck. Haha! But seriously, there are lot of legit items that can be found while thrifting.

Comment

Working...
                  X