X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice.
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Scored some great condition AE McTavish in black on the Bay for only $38 shipped. A bit longer than other 8.5's I usually size up to, but still fits well enough. An 8W /E would've been perfect.

WHY ARE THE GUYS IN SUITS HERE? HAS SOMETHING GONE WRONG?

Comment

Found these new-in-box AE McAllister “brooks brothers” on Poshmark for $75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post

Oh that's a beautiful shoe. New in box AE for $75, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by wpaulkelley View Post

Dude nice score! I'm trying to sell my eBay McTavish's (for a bit if profit while I'm at it), but really bummed about it cuz I really wanted to keep them. Width is great, but it's just too damn long, if I'm being honest with myself, for my 8w feet. Longer than my other 8.5's that I have.

Comment

Yeah, I have been selling a lot on Poshmark and trying to look for hidden gems to flip for profit. I got a couple pair of brand new banana republic pants i was able to buy for $10 and sell for $40

Using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a Gant Rugger Bouquet Garni field jacket on Grailed. I have been looking for one of these for years and glad to finally found one in my size.
              Measurement Reference: 5'11" 173lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Hi

I want to thank this community. I have scored some Allen Edmonds in incredible shape on eBay. To the extent that I will first take my chances on eBay first for my next shoes.
                I recently have purchased :
                A black Lake Forrest basically new for $100 shipping included
                a black Mc Allister in the same next to new shape for $75
                A walnut Strand in great shape for $50 (!!!??!!!!!) free shipping
                A barely used burgundy Park Place for $85 free shipping.

The only new Allen Edmonds I have bought:
                A Warwick at Nordstrom Rack ( They surface there from time to time) new @ $115
                And a Brook Brothers Fifth Avenue equivalent that was on Sales on their Web site for $185

I don't think I will ever buy new shoes going forward

Zeprez

Comment

Originally posted by Zeprez View Post
                  Hi

I want to thank this community. I have scored some Allen Edmonds in incredible shape on eBay. To the extent that I will first take my chances on eBay first for my next shoes.
                  I recently have purchased :
                  A black Lake Forrest basically new for $100 shipping included
                  a black Mc Allister in the same next to new shape for $75
                  A walnut Strand in great shape for $50 (!!!??!!!!!) free shipping
                  A barely used burgundy Park Place for $85 free shipping.

The only new Allen Edmonds I have bought:
                  A Warwick at Nordstrom Rack ( They surface there from time to time) new @ $115
                  And a Brook Brothers Fifth Avenue equivalent that was on Sales on their Web site for $185

I don't think I will ever buy new shoes going forward

Zeprez
                  Way to go! You now have a better shoe collection than 90% of the men in the US and spent under $600--awesome.

Comment

I never really liked how my Barbour fit. This was a significant upgrade for $30. I'll keep the Barbour around, but wear this till it disintegrates:

Comment

Originally posted by jonATL View Post
                      I never really liked how my Barbour fit. This was a significant upgrade for $30. I'll keep the Barbour around, but wear this till it disintegrates:

Noice!! Let's see it in a WIWT post!

Comment

Just picked up my first major thrift store find—AE split toe Delray for only $12.99. The things that look like blemishes are just dust. They are in near-new shape.

Because they were so under-priced and it was a charity thrift store, I felt guilty, so I donated some money too--hey it's tax deductible.

Almost didn't get them, because I need another pair of black shoes . . . but, what the hey--they are $425 on the Nordstrom website right now.

Comment

Estate sale find that jives with the Dappered aesthetic (paid up at $125, but still):

https://www.1stdibs.com/art/prints-w...E&gclsrc=aw.ds (That asking price is a little much, but is in the right ballpark I think)

Now I just need to find a cheap way to frame it.

Oh, and I found these two no-name Italian squares at Goodwill the other day (I never find pocket squares at GW).

Comment

Scored a Ledbury shirt NWT for $26 at a Goodwill a couple of weeks ago:

https://imgur.com/mLjniKr

https://imgur.com/VaWdMnE

It fits about perfectly. Just wish I wore dress shirts more than a few times a year!

Comment

$15 plus a new battery:

All buttons work. It beeps. It lights up. It's pretty great.

Comment

Wow. Now that watch takes me back!

Comment

Working...
                                X