This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like this one a lot too, actually.

$4 Allen Edmonds belt. the leather quality is much better than even the AE belt i'm currently wearing. I never ever find good belts! it's super unusual for me.

Comment

Originally posted by evanparker View Post
      i like this one a lot too, actually.

$4 Allen Edmonds belt. the leather quality is much better than even the AE belt i'm currently wearing. I never ever find good belts! it's super unusual for me.
      Nice pull. That's a Manistee, $120 at first quality. I have a Bourbon second, that's Walnut according to the code.

Comment

Handmade Cashmere Top Coat
        A Harris tweed winter jacket
        And an original Barracuda G9 Harrington

Comment

Comment

Whhhheeeew good thrift! Super jealous of Thai G9.

Comment

Just got my thrifted G4 in sand! Been wanting one for a long time. $51 on ebay. Will post pics.

Comment

Not really "thrifted", but came across this cleaning out my grandfathers closet after he passed. Think this is worth keeping around?

Comment

Originally posted by Goalieman24 View Post
                  Not really "thrifted", but came across this cleaning out my grandfathers closet after he passed. Think this is worth keeping around?

Is that pure suede? It looks like it from here, I'd say that it's worth keeping. Looks great from here.

Comment

Interesting jacket. Not crazy about the elasticized bottom hem, and the cut looks to be on the boxy side. Could be a keeper if it fits really well. Otherwise, maybe not.
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Phil D Webster View Post
                      Is that pure suede? It looks like it from here, I'd say that it's worth keeping. Looks great from here.
                      Just well worn leather. I thought it was suede upon first glance to.
                      Close up:

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                      Interesting jacket. Not crazy about the elasticized bottom hem, and the cut looks to be on the boxy side. Could be a keeper if it fits really well. Otherwise, maybe not.
                      The bottom really only looks elasticized. At one point I'm sure it was, though it has no stretch to it anymore.

Comment

Handmade Cashmere Top Coat
                        A Harris tweed winter jacket
                        And an original Barracuda G9 Harrington

Harris Tweed, what a great thing to wear, Wearing Harris tweed make you wait for winter.
                        Eat what is good for your health but
                        Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Suitsupply Havana blazer in navy wool/cotton. Pockets and vents still seen shut.

Tagged as 38L US, but fits like 36S. It's gorgeous.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Does linen leave bad holes if darting has to be taken out?

I found, what I thought, was a decent tailor/drycleaners. Been fine for sleeve lengths and button swapping. But she wanted to slim the body down so I said okay, thinking this meant take in the side seams a bit. She put in darts under the arms instead and changed the shape of the chest.

If the holes are visible on the linen I'm going to be very disappointed. I've been hunting for a we constructed navy unlined unconstructed linen cotton blazer for over a year

I'll have some pics to add soon either way. And some leather jackets

Comment

50's Harris tweed...$30 shipped from eBay.

Comment

that is excellent

Comment

Working...
                                X