Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't mind. Is there an inseam or are they not hemmed?

Comment

OK. Shall we create a trading list?

Duvel: 42 R
      jonATL: 38 S. 32-30 trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by jonATL View Post
        OK. Shall we create a trading list?

Duvel: 42 R
        jonATL: 38 S. 32-30 trousers.
        Jshackleford: 40r, 32/30 pants, sz 9 shoes

Comment

Sure. would be nice if we had one post that someone could go back and add the sizes to keep it easy to find at the top but since I am not volunteering to do that, this is fine.

38R
          32/30
          9 in shoes

Comment

42r
            33/32 pant
            10-10.5 shoes

There should be a corresponding "want list" for each size. Not just gonna buy every 38short I see, but if you are looking for a grey suit and I see a hickey freeman, I'll pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
              If you don't mind. Is there an inseam or are they not hemmed?
              I PM'ed you with all of the info about them. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

As for the trading list, I'm a 38R or 38L depending on cut and size 12.5-13 shoes.

Comment

If you don't mind, can I add other wants and measurements? Dress trousers, 33/34 waist, 33/34 inseam. Outerwear jackets, 42R or M or L. Retro OCBD or other button-down collar shirts, especially the great shirtmakers, 16.5/34 or L. Thanks.

Comment

[MENTION=6633]Duvel[/MENTION] are you a "pristine condition" guy? I often run across BB shirts that would probably fit you but sometimes they are a touch worn on some of the rolled edges and seams, probably from ironing and dry cleaning excessively. To me, they would be great for super casual wear but not sure if they would fit into your usage. I tried one but it was too loose fitting for me. I just donated it back or I would send it to you as an example.

Comment

Dappered Trading List, Take 1.

Duvel: 42 R. 33/34 waist, 33/34 inseam. 16.5/34
                    jonATL: 38 S. 32-30 trousers. 8.5 shoes. 15/31-32.
                    Jshackleford: 40r, 32/30 pants. 9 shoes
                    idvesgo: 38R. 32/30. 9 shoes
                    Manceptional: 42r. 33/32 pant. 10-10.5 shoes
                    wsupjs: 38 R/L. 12.5/13 shoes

Comment

No, not at all. In fact, I like that broken-in quality. Wouldn't want to get into "damaged" territory, but a little wear and tear is good on that old stuff, I think.

Comment

cool. next time I see one I will pay more attention to the size and snap some pics and post them. They are always too big for me regardless of the size. old school cut to them. The one I bought had no rips or stains, just a little whitening on the collar tips and some button holes. They felt starched so I would be softening them up myself.

Comment

I'm 16/34 for shirts. Duvel is officially my doppelganger.

Comment

Appreciate it, [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION].

Comment

Working...
                            X