Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the broke and Bespoke guy is my mortal enemy because we seem to wear the same size in shoes and clothing! lol.
    It's a good thing jonATL doesn't live near me because he finds tons of stuff and I think we're about the same size.
    Last edited by alan; November 21, 2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Nice finds! I like the personal-use shirts.

Comment

Scored big time yesterday! Thrifted one of the new Neiman Marcus & Target dresses by Robert Rodriguez (NWT!) for $9.99. Retail right now is $99.99. I also got some H&M blazers for $6 each, but that's small time in comparison.

http://www.target.com/p/robert-rodri...s/-/A-14210955

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Comment

Comment

i've been on a bit of a thrifting bender. Latest scores:
            Paul Stuart suit jacket, $2..yes, $2.
            Brooks Brothers tweed blazer..$6
            RLPL Navy 3 button, made in England..$10 and passed it along to a bud who is a 44L..I'm a 42 r/s.
            Brooks Brothers navy blazer, gold buttons and all..$6

Comment

A purple label sportcoat for $10? And you gave it to a buddy? You're a nice friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jonATL View Post
                A purple label sportcoat for $10? And you gave it to a buddy? You're a nice friend.
                Full Suit, nearly mint..I know, I know..but he's a good friend and could use a pick-me-up after the whole Sandy/Hurricane ordeal.
                The damn suit is beautiful.

Comment

Well, major karma points for you, I guess.

If you find another $10 Purple Label in a 39 S, I'll be your very best buddy.

Comment

AE Park Avenues $11

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                      AE Park Avenues $11
                      I hate you.
                      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                        AE Park Avenues $11

That almost looks like a winner's(Ross equivalent in Canada) I don't think we have crazy thrift stores like that up here...

Comment

I went into 3 different Goodwill stores today and found at least 7 pairs of Allen Edmonds ranging between $9.99 and $16.99. All of them looked like smaller sizes (8-10). Are these worth picking up in the future to pass on to others here? Are there only certain styles that are popular or are any AE's in decent shape worth the $10-20?

Comment

Generally they can be sold on eBay. However, use your judgement as there are some ugly old AE models out there. If they are attractive and in decent shape for under $20 I would jump on them.
                            "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Well, here are the first finds for me in about three weeks. It's frustrating only being able to get out on the weekends.

OK black longwings that fill a hole

AMAZING Bogner 70s women's ski suit

Recent J Press gray suit

Edgar Pomeroy sportcoat. This is what fully canvassed feels like!

BR Monogram white french cuff, Slim fit medium

Randy Newman's Little Criminals!

So no $10 RLPL suit, but ...

Comment

I got me a RL Purple Label rain overcoat last night for $12.99 from Goodwill. I had the seams and construction checked to be sure it's the real deal. Just awesome stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X