Bonobos Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos Questions?

I have an appointment at Bonobos HQ next week (you can schedule free 1-hr "fittings" at their NYC office). I'm going in to talk to them about how their pants stretch over time, try out the slim cuts, and look at their denim offerings. If any of you guys have questions you'd like me to ask while there, or things you'd like looked into, let me know.

Let us know how it goes! also, how do you schedule these appointments.....I've dropped some pounds since my last bonobos purchase so I'm not sure what size I would be nowadays

(i live/work in NYC fortunatel)

Thanks!

Comment

Uniqlo, Zara, now Bonobos. Lots of reasons to go to NYC!

Comment

can you ask them what they do with returns? Do they have a clearance rack or something in their main store? Their return policy is the best in the world.

Comment

I second acoustic's question about the returns. I have received merchandise with pen marks and other defects and signs of use on them. Though small, it seems as if Bonobos refurbishes some merchandise that people return and resend them out? I asked on facebook during a Q&A but just received the standard "if you are unsatisfied, you can return your purchase at any time."

I definitely respect Bonobos's return policy, but I would prefer to know exactly what I am getting. Maybe an in-person encounter would get a straight answer rather than a scripted one.

Comment

Working...
          X