Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos travel denim

Anybody try these out? http://www.bonobos.com/denim/travel-denim

I've got a good bit of store credit. Thinking about getting the greys: http://www.bonobos.com/travel-denim-...e-straight-leg

Haven't tried them yet, but they look ok. The new "oxford" pants they introduced I'm not so sure about. Sometimes I wonder if bonobos is growing to fast for it's own good.

Comment

I think this is just the bull denim renamed, with some brighter colors. I tried a couple of pairs, not bad but not particularly slim. They seemed to be like 514s in fit, maybe a bit more room.

Comment

Are these things just colored demin?

Comment

@trash Yeah looks like you are correct. They are just the bull denim renamed.

Comment

"Bull denim" sounds a lot more badass, but these are appropriately named.

My bull denims are the best combination of casual, good-looking and comfortable pants for travel that I have found. The stretch due to the lycra is the key and makes them so much better than regular jeans or pants while you're stuck sitting in one place for a long time.

Comment

They renamed the bull denim. However, I recently bought one of the new colors they added and it is definitely a lighter weight material from my other pairs of bull denim.

Comment

I prefer lighter I think.

Comment

I decided I need a new casual pant collection (recently lost 3 inches in the waist so all my pants fit awfully loose now). I went a bit overboard buying some "travel denim", the oxford pants (skeptical, but very curious) and some washed chinos (which I've loved in the past). I know they are pricey and haven't been running deals lately, but I really think Bonobos does provide the best combination of comfort, style and fit out there...at least with the Chinos. I'll report back on the "Oxleys".

Comment

Working...
                  X