Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else having a field day at the suitsupply outlet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else having a field day at the suitsupply outlet?

thank goodness some of the items are sold out in my size

only bought the blue check wool/silk/linen blazer and navy wool/mohair cardigan

both are an absolute steal

have to stop myself from buying shirts/pants/other blazers (especially because it's final sale and i dont know my size for sure in some of these)

edit: ack, navy cardigan got sold out while checking out (there were 3 in stock too...)
    Last edited by Scofield; January 5, 2016, 01:34 PM.

Indecisive here. Debating the soft tweeds jackets or a Madison DB in navy wool/silk. Any enablers here?

Comment

Exercising restraint. I will definitely be visiting the SuitSupply store in Philly to dial in my sizing for future purchases. Those brown suede double monks are super tempting, and the only shoes available in my (presumed) size. This might be my go-to for ties from now own.
      Last edited by Rocco; January 5, 2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I haven't logged on yet, but will probably at lunch. I'm scared. Very scared...

Comment

I've bought one havana burgundy wool suit, one tobacco Havana cotton jacket and two ties! Eeek!

Anyone who is wondering weather or not to pull the trigger on the soft tweed jackets, do it. I have the blue one and it is fantastic.

Comment

Link please? I get their mailers but didn't see anything about this.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
              Link please? I get their mailers but didn't see anything about this.
              On the dappered main page.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
                On the dappered main page.
                Wow don't know how I looked right past that. Stupid having the threads bookmarked on my phone. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pol.hack View Post
                  I've bought one havana burgundy wool suit, one tobacco Havana cotton jacket and two ties! Eeek!

Anyone who is wondering weather or not to pull the trigger on the soft tweed jackets, do it. I have the blue one and it is fantastic.
                  I got the burgundy soft tweed. Decided to branch out from my normal navy. When most of your pants are in the gray spectrum and blue/white shirts, burgundy will be a warm welcome. Also got a silk/wool tie.

I did miss out on a Washington Half-Lined suit in glen plaid but there is only so many peak lapels a guy can have.

Comment

Really like those sude monks but they only have a 9. I usually wear a 9.5. Anyone know how their shoe sizing runs?

Comment

Can anyone help me know how the Havana and Copenhagen fit compared to the Napoli. I just got into SS and have two Napoli suits that I love. I could just use a couple jackets.

Thanks.

Comment

If I remember correctly, they added stock last time the outlet store was open.

Comment

I can't do their nested suiting, so it's a blessing for purposes of not bingeing here; I also don't know my trouser size/cut with them, so those are a no-go, too. Nothing struck my fancy in sportcoats, so I just got some socks (cheap at $6 a pair when you buy 3) and two ties to check them out ($20 each)... figure that's worth a shot, if they're decent enough at that price.

Comment

I've thought about the Havana blue check soft tweed jacket but just not sure how it will fit. I'm supposedly a 40S in the Napoli and La Spalla fits due to the sleeves. I wonder if a 40 Havana would fit me similarly everywhere except having to shorten the sleeves obviously.

Comment

There's nothing left in my jacket/suit sizing that looks purchase-worthy. Curious about the quality of their footwear, though... can anybody vouch for them?

Comment

Working...
                              X