Berg and Berg tie sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berg and Berg tie sale

I know this belongs in the deals section. But I wanted to make sure everyone sees this, as it is a very good deal. I just got six ties for $230 shipped. If you hit $250 you get free shipping, which I did. I then used the 10% discount code from signing up for newsletter to get to $230 and it let me keep free shipping. Anyway, these ties are a steal at the price. They're similar to Suitsupply ties, probably a little better.

www.bergbergstore.com

EDIT: if you don't get free shipping, I think the shipping is like $10 for fedex. My last order arrived in two days. YMMV.
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
    I know this belongs in the deals section. But I wanted to make sure everyone sees this, as it is a very good deal. I just got six ties for $230 shipped. If you hit $250 you get free shipping, which I did. I then used the 10% discount code from signing up for newsletter to get to $230 and it let me keep free shipping. Anyway, these ties are a steal at the price. They're similar to Suitsupply ties, probably a little better.

www.bergbergstore.com

EDIT: if you don't get free shipping, I think the shipping is like $10 for fedex. My last order arrived in two days. YMMV.
    I signed up for the newsletter and didn't get a 10% code, it just said "Newsletter subscription success" any idea why?

Comment

Working...
    X