First Day of Spring Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day of Spring Tomorrow...

Got any festive thread plans for spring tomorrow?

Nope. Still raining where I live so I'll still be in my winter wear.

Comment

It's raining hard as I type this, and it won't be clearing up until Wednesday.

Comment

It's insanely warm in Michigan and I love it. Went to an outdoor party yesterday and busted out my LEC Straight Fit Chinos and LEC polo. Hopefully these temps continue.

Comment

@ Alan I'm glad TX is getting some rain though. I'm originally from San Antonio so I know what it means to go months with no rain.

Comment

Gorgeous 70-80 degree days here in Wisconsin. I've already started wearing white pants! I'll miss this in SF.

Comment

@NC, no worries man. It's supposed to start raining for like 4 days just one state west, so I'm guessing the same is true for WI.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

It was 78 today in Vermont: new gap shorts + express navy blue polo and some white canvas sneaks sans socks. Should be 78 tomorrow and 82 on Wednesday. Everyone I know from this area doesn't know what to do with this kind of weather at this time of the year. Being originally from California (Stockton area), this is what I'm used to March feeling like.

Comment

I seriously hate all of you not suffering with me in the Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Today is totally making up yesterday's rain-fest. The weekend here will be right at 80 degrees - perfect for celebrating my one-year wedding anniversay. We're making a whole weekend of it.

Comment

It's gonna be 80 here today... 80 in Rochester NY is much stranger than in Dallas TX in late March. We're gonna get your rain this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X