Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White face or black face watch? (+ Macy's Promo code)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White face or black face watch? (+ Macy's Promo code)

Hello all - Macys.com has 20% off promotion (code: SUMMER) so I figured it's finally time to buy the luxury watch I've always wanted

I have one specific model in mind, and I'm not really planning to budge on it. However, I'm just not sure which color face I should go with

http://i56.tinypic.com/etxm52.jpg

Which do you prefer? Any and all input is appreciated. I'll reveal what I'm leaning towards after I gather some feedback

Generally I prefer black, but in this case, I especially prefer black. The white is really cluttered looking.

Comment

bassopotamus nailed it. But I suppose the complicated white face might be a nice counterpoint to a simple outfit.

Comment

They're both a little too "edgy" for me, but I like the white face one better of the two.

Comment

I typically don't like white, or busier looking watches, however, I've got to agree with Dave on this one. I like the white.

In this case, I think the black would give you a simpler, more traditional watch. The white looks a bit different from what one might expect.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

too much going on with the white face IMO, black face is my usual, but i like the white face becasue they are casual.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

I would prolly go with the black also. And the Macy's code will only get ya 10% off

Comment

Working...
              X