X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DapperedPaul
    replied
    Closed thread per OP's request. [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] - Please open a new thread under Dealers and Manufacturers if you'd like.

Leave a comment:

• baskew
    replied
    Does anyone have any input on the Mid Grey Flannel suit? I'm needing to update my grey suit but I'm worried that living in North Carolina I'm not going to get a lot of use out of it. I'd love to take advantage of the sale going on...

Leave a comment:

• iviustang50h
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Late Jan/early Feb.
    I am sincerely looking forward to this, as I'm excited to purchase a charcoal suit in the contemporary fit, and I'd much rather give you my money than Suit Supply. I truly enjoy supporting the "smaller" companies, and based on what I've read your quality and customer service is top notch.

On a similar note, I ordered my first trio of Spier and Mackay shirts last week. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by oclemon View Post
    Any ideas when there might be a restock? Lots of suits seem to be out of stock in standard sizes.
    Late Jan/early Feb.

Leave a comment:

• oclemon
    replied
    Any ideas when there might be a restock? Lots of suits seem to be out of stock in standard sizes.

Leave a comment:

• Billyum
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

Rick, I have emailed and posted in here and on SF, I have been trying to add one more shirt to an order I placed a month ago, order #21237

Obviously I'm hopeful to be able to add one more shirt, but so far the most frustrating thing has been that I haven't gotten a reply. So far I have been completely satisfied with all of my orders, both the product and the service, but it seems like I am slipping through the cracks right now.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shife
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    Just sent you a PM
    Much thanks. Very appreciated. Can't wait for the new order to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• teethtime
    replied
    How does the SM slim and contemporary compare to JCrew Factory slim?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Shife View Post
    Hey Spier & Mackay... Order #22060 here... I sent an email and have tried calling. If you're off on holiday, perhaps revise your phone away message to reflect that.

Anyway.. Your checkout system accepted my gift card code, redirected me to the address section, and then deleted the gift card code, charging the full amount of my order to my credit card. I immediately sent an email as soon as the order processed and I noticed what had occurred. Granted, that was on Boxing day, so I didn't expect an immediate reply. I've had no response and haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. I would very much like that gift card applied to my current order at some point. Thanks.
    Just sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• doomx
    replied
    ^ You may want to use PM or at least @ tag him.

Leave a comment:

• Shife
    replied
    Hey Spier & Mackay... Order #22060 here... I sent an email and have tried calling. If you're off on holiday, perhaps revise your phone away message to reflect that.

Anyway.. Your checkout system accepted my gift card code, redirected me to the address section, and then deleted the gift card code, charging the full amount of my order to my credit card. I immediately sent an email as soon as the order processed and I noticed what had occurred. Granted, that was on Boxing day, so I didn't expect an immediate reply. I've had no response and haven't been able to get anyone on the phone. I would very much like that gift card applied to my current order at some point. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dpprd
    replied
    Does anyone own the SM suits in either Indigo Blue Puppytooth or Indigo Blue Texture? Was hoping to see what shade of blue they look like under real world lighting conditions Thanks!
    Last edited by Dpprd; December 27, 2016, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jfo2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    So there really isn't much difference in color. Is there any noticable difference in the shoulder construction? From what I read on this thread the jackets made in the new factory have softer shoulders.
    No noticeable difference in the shoulders. The Navy is from a restock that came out after the blue was available.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by jfo2010 View Post
    Or as someone who owns both....

Yes it's redundant. I plan to give the blue to my brother.

I don't think there is much difference in the fabric. If anything, the blue may be a touch thinner or have a slightly more open weave. In all, any difference is negligible.

Navy is on the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So there really isn't much difference in color. Is there any noticable difference in the shoulder construction? From what I read on this thread the jackets made in the new factory have softer shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• jfo2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    As someone who has tried both on...
    The Blue is a 3 roll 2 button while the Navy is a true 2 button.
    Also, the Blue is from the new factory while the Navy is the last batch from the old factory.
    The Blue is slightly more "blue" than navy. The Navy is a true navy.

The material seems nicer on the Blue, but I wanted a true 2 button so I went with the Navy. If the button thing don't bother you, the Blue is the way to go.

Also, the slim is slimmer than J Crew Ludlow.
    Or as someone who owns both....

Yes it's redundant. I plan to give the blue to my brother.

I don't think there is much difference in the fabric. If anything, the blue may be a touch thinner or has a slightly more open weave. In all, any difference is negligible.

Navy is on the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jfo2010; December 27, 2016, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X