This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wahoo1997 View Post
    I seem to recall you were working on improved US shipping. Any update on that?
    Shipping or Returns? We never had a problem shipping to the US. First order free return should start next week through UPS.

Comment

^ is this first lifetime order or first item order?

Comment

I asked this question in another thread but didn't get a reply: does S&M have any non-iron dress shirt options? I am not seeing any on the website. I am assuming no, but I wanted to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyvasuomi79 View Post
          I asked this question in another thread but didn't get a reply: does S&M have any non-iron dress shirt options? I am not seeing any on the website. I am assuming no, but I wanted to be sure.
          No, they don't/

Comment

Originally posted by billmeek View Post
            No, they don't/
            Anybody have experience with their poplin (especially the new premium line) shirts that can comment on their ability to withstand wrinkles? I prefer poplin fabric over textured fabric like twill or oxford.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
              ^ is this first lifetime order or first item order?
              First Suit or Trouser. Suits were costing some folk up to $45 USD to return, and our return credit was not sufficient to cover that. Shirts are inexpensive to return and the return credit is sufficient to cover the return costs.

Originally posted by Hyvasuomi79 View Post
              Anybody have experience with their poplin (especially the new premium line) shirts that can comment on their ability to withstand wrinkles? I prefer poplin fabric over textured fabric like twill or oxford.
              The Premium poplin and all the 2 Ply 100's that have a product code that start with RY, are all pretty naturally resistant to wrinkling and iron out very quickly.

Comment

I just wanted to say...

Spier & Mackay > Suitsupply/Jomers

The Jomers hype was getting to me so I tried the Napoli in 2 different sizes and neither fit me as well as my S&M suit.

*patiently waits for sale*

Comment

Originally posted by sjr View Post
                  I just wanted to say...

Spier & Mackay > Suitsupply/Jomers

The Jomers hype was getting to me so I tried the Napoli in 2 different sizes and neither fit me as well as my S&M suit.

*patiently waits for sale*
                  Music to our ears! We worked on our pattern for a long time. It's not just the measurements, it's the proportions that are difficult.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how the contemporary fit trousers are? Do they give a good amount of room in the seat/thighs and taper down decently well below the knees? Also, would you guys hem the pants if asked?

Comment

Originally posted by jyii07 View Post
                      Can anyone tell me how the contemporary fit trousers are? Do they give a good amount of room in the seat/thighs and taper down decently well below the knees? Also, would you guys hem the pants if asked?
                      Contemporary fit isn't bad. After wearing my suit a few times, a slim fit would have probably fit better in the waist area. The taper on the contemporary is fine. They don't feel baggy below the knee, they just need a little surgery up top. That's my issue though, not necessarily a problem with the product.

Comment

Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                        Contemporary fit isn't bad. After wearing my suit a few times, a slim fit would have probably fit better in the waist area. The taper on the contemporary is fine. They don't feel baggy below the knee, they just need a little surgery up top. That's my issue though, not necessarily a problem with the product.
                        Thanks for the response. Do you happen to have any pictures on hand of you wearing a pair?

Comment

Originally posted by jyii07 View Post
                          Thanks for the response. Do you happen to have any pictures on hand of you wearing a pair?
                          No, I generally don't take pictures like that, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by batkins9 View Post
                            No, I generally don't take pictures like that, sorry.
                            No problem! Thanks for your responses

Comment

Has anyone ordered their new OCBD?

I have an older brushed one that is great, but they seem to have changed a few details like the collar and fabric. People over on SF seem to like it a lot. I'm debating on picking up a trio but wanted to get some input first from those who have a first hand experience. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by foghornleghorn View Post
                                Has anyone ordered their new OCBD?

I have an older brushed one that is great, but they seem to have changed a few details like the collar and fabric. People over on SF seem to like it a lot. I'm debating on picking up a trio but wanted to get some input first from those who have a first hand experience. Thanks.
                                I am assuming you have the old brushed version that I do (called cloud blue core I think) from two years ago. Love that one. The ones I bought in this past fall I am not crazy about. That said, the new ones are fantastic, and seem to fit better....and they don't shrink. The materials seem to be closer to the version from two years ago as opposed to the line from the fall, which I like. Slightly beefier and definitely softer than the line this past fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X