Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevinD
    replied

I went ahead and ordered a pair yesterday. With free shipping and free returns I can't go too wrong

Leave a comment:

• RHStansbury
    replied

Been wearing my grey pair about once a week since I got them, and I don't have anything but great things to say about them.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Looks nice... I don't pay $100 for glued shoes though.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

I own these as well -- definitely look great and are pretty comfortable as well. I haven't worn them that much yet, but definitely nice for the price. Also a fan of them providing multiple colors of laces. I know that's silly, but I'm pretty lazy and it's nice to have a few options provided for me rather than relying on myself to go get other colors. I have the red/orange in now, but I think the blue are my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

Grrr...there's nothing oxford about that shoe.

I really like the look. Looks like a good value.

Leave a comment:

• huynhct
    replied

Just received them last week in charcoal. Because of the great shape/look, they've quickly become my go-to casual shoe. I tend to wear them with chinos (navy/khaki/grey) and haven't had any trouble with them at all.

added pic: http://i44.tinypic.com/112d2tz.jpg

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

I've seen em in the store. They seem nice, but the cheap skate inside wont let me pay $100 for store brand shoes. If they went on clearance for half that price, I may snatch some up. Not in black, but that's just a matter of opinion.

Leave a comment:

• kevinD
    started a topic Nordstrom 1901 'Wing It' Oxford

Nordstrom 1901 'Wing It' Oxford

Nordstrom 1901 'Wing It' Oxford

Anyone have or seen any of these? I'm looking for a pair of black suede oxfords. I have a tan pair of Original Penguins and love them, but would love a pair of casual black shoes. So, I'm wondering if these would pass with grey chinos and jeans.

http://m.nordstrom.com/s/3227367/?cm...6-001b2166becc

Working...
X