Fashion Star H&M Blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion Star H&M Blazer

Just picked this one up at H&M. Very nice mix of casual/semi-casual. The extra welt pockets give it a little more style than your regular 2 pocket blazer. The website makes it look like it has a darker contrast stitching around the bottom pockets but that's not really the case in person; it's just thicker stitching in the same color as the blazer it self, very subtle. Length might be a tad short, arm length seemed fine, shoulders hit where they should (38R, similar measurements to Joe). Linen blend so it's lighter weight. Not bad for $49.95.

Can you link to it? I can't find it on the web site...

Comment

Oh, sorry about that: http://www.hmfashionstar.com/detail....PRF-NBC-102465

Comment

Why are Nicole Richie and Jessica Simpson involved in that?

Comment

Bahhh elbow patches. For some reason, I cant deal with elbow patches. They throw me off haha.

Comment

That is a nice blazer...No traditional breast pocket for a pocket square though. Probably worth it for 50$.

Comment

FWIW, "linen blend" usually means there's some polyester in there.

Comment

Oh haha, I didn't even realize the traditional breast pocket was missing. I guess this makes the blazer straight up casual eh?

Comment

it makes it straight up Avant-Guarde, which is making me want it.

Comment

@JC Jessica Simpson is projected to soon have the first billion dollar celebrity business through her various fashion, make-up, and decorating lines. If any celebrity should be on the show for success in fashion, it's Jessica Simpson. She may be a musical has-been, but behind the scenes she has built quite a brand empire for women to buy into. Anyone notice that they never show her below the neck in promos for the show? Guess they think she is too pregnant like the critics out there do

Nicole Richie, I can't say I have checked on much. I know she is big with fashion critics, has modeled and befriended with many designers, and has a fairly successful business of her own, but there are certainly bigger names to aim at.

Comment

Just ordered one too. Hopefully the 38R isn't too long, I usually buy a 38S. Looking forward to having a blue jacket in my wardrobe.

Comment

I know this isn't fair, but the fact that it is on Fashion Star makes me not want it.

Comment

The fact that it's likely polyester makes me not want it.

Comment

@jose_jackson I hear ya. It almost feels like saying you found it in the America's Next Top Model section.

Comment

So is that a pair of slanted pockets on the breast? I am confused by them, are they just pockets for show or are they grounded in any sort of useful concept? I love the color, and have wanted a suit or sport coat in a color like that but i think its too avante guard for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
                              X