Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like 'em both, [MENTION=3858]elduderino260[/MENTION]. However, I almost never notice button stance, and that was the first thing that I saw on the light one. Doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it, just seemed like my eyes were immediately drawn there.

Comment

which t-shirt fits best?

Which t-shirt fits me best among these 3?

J. Crew Factory Slim Washed Medium -

J. Crew Factory Washed Medium -

Uniqlo Medium V-neck -

Thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=11666]bula79[/MENTION], All three look great.

Comment

All three look decent just a suggestion try out H&M as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bula79 View Post
            Which t-shirt fits me best among these 3?

J. Crew Factory Slim Washed Medium -

J. Crew Factory Washed Medium -

Uniqlo Medium V-neck -

Thanks!
            The first one fits the best IMO. The sleeves aren't as baggy as the other two.
            "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
              The first one fits the best IMO. The sleeves aren't as baggy as the other two.
              Yup, and the shoulders hit where they should. The second two you can see the shoulder seam starting to slip off the top of the shoulder joint.

But if you're going for comfort, and #1 isn't as comfortable as #2 or #3, than that's a factor worth considering.

Comment

Hello all,

Wanting some feedback on this Alma Mater jacket from bonobos. Got it for a decent deal, but have a feeling the fit isn't good enough to keep. Sleeves are too long for sure and I'm guessing it is also too short?

I apologize for the dark pics, dirty mirror, and big star jeans

Trying to decide if I can pull it off for semi formal events or not. The material is nice I'm just not so sure on the fit.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

To me #1 seems comfortable and not that loose.

Comment

So I've been trying to post a post with pics for feedback but it doesn't seem to be showing up. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Minus the undershirt (I do have v necks on the way) how does this shirt fit?

Using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=12116]clyne[/MENTION] it looks big all around IMO. Waist and chest are much too baggy for my taste. The sleeves too. It looks like the shoulders fit decent so I think you could salvage the shirt with a trip to the tailor if you can't return it.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                          [MENTION=12116]clyne[/MENTION] it looks big all around IMO. Waist and chest are much too baggy for my taste. The sleeves too. It looks like the shoulders fit decent so I think you could salvage the shirt with a trip to the tailor if you can't return it.
                          That's what I thought but my wife ensured me it was fine. I do have a few other brands at home that I will try out. Thank you!
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Comments/criticisms welcome

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/...psvqugceu9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by clyne View Post
                              That's what I thought but my wife ensured me it was fine. I do have a few other brands at home that I will try out. Thank you!
                              TOugh to tell from the photo - but actually looks like shoulders are a tad large. Where is the seam? It looks like its off to the side of your shoulder, rather than at your natural shoulder...

Its not huge, but could probably be slimmed down a bit. More photos from different angles would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                                TOugh to tell from the photo - but actually looks like shoulders are a tad large. Where is the seam? It looks like its off to the side of your shoulder, rather than at your natural shoulder...

Its not huge, but could probably be slimmed down a bit. More photos from different angles would help.
                                Okay I think I'll take this shirt back and try the trim fit. It just feels a little sloppy. Thank you!
                                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X