Bass® Logan Weejun Mens Penny Loafer for $27 @ JCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass® Logan Weejun Mens Penny Loafer for $27 @ JCP

Look like they're clearing 'em out. Handful of sizes left.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=192db13

Are they corrected leather? Quite possibly. Are they $27? You betcha.

My only request is that you don't spread the word beyond Dappered threads borders so that people have can have first dibs if they want a pair.

Crap... The moment I try to add to my bag, it says they're out. Prices may still be valid in-store.

Comment

Bummer! That's a great deal--may have to make a run to the store to see if they're available. Thanks for sharing Alan!

Comment

Damn wide feet of mine.

Comment

They may be out of most sizes but try this one instead for $50 it's double the price but it's also full grain leather which is well worth the extra 25 dollars

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?...chRel&cmCatID=

Comment

@Acoustic: I think I saw that Nunn Bush on my lunch break. It's reeeeeally ugly in person. However, I did find some brown Bass loafers (non-penny) at JCP for $30. They're not explicitly labeled as Venetians, but they sure like like 'em. Nabbed 'em. I'll give them 24 hours.

Comment

nike air max 1 These monetary loans are acknowledged to obtain rather helpful for those who have to shell out with an emergency. nike air max Presto has risen from performance sneaker to cult hit to airmaxpop must-have, and with this array of rainbow colorways headed for a Summer 2011 releases, unpredicted payment. Getting a shell out day loan is very effective but, lots of mortgage corporations quote significant costs.

cheap designer handbags When I was still a senior college student, I used to play in some bars with my band mates. I was only ten years old when I got interested on it. cheap handbags While talking about stylish politicians, it is Hillary Clinton comes up first in mind. The lady has well-maintained figure and charming personality. Her fascinating personality will surely influence the American voters in the next voting. cheap bags That is why many a huge selection of young women are buying them on the internet within of most low-cost cost rates.Amazingly we offer you cheapest replica bags globally.

Comment

Damn short feet of mine.

Comment

I've decided to keep the $30 pair I bought yesterday. I'm wearing them today, and they'll end up in a WIWT post.

Comment

Sorry for the thread hijack, but it's kinda related...

Does anyone have experience with the JCP $50 Brown Wingtips? I know Joe has mentioned them in a post before, so has anyone actually given them a shot?

Comment

I saw them in the store the other day. They visually check most of the boxes, but I do have quality concerns.

Comment

^agreed.

I'm debating if I should try them out as 'daily driver' shoes for most of the workweek.

Comment

Working...
                        X