Recommended: H&M 5 Pocket Chino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended: H&M 5 Pocket Chino

I know Joe lauded the BR 5 pocket pants from last year and lamented their quick disappearance.

Dropped by an H&M and found their new 5 pocket chinos to have a great fit - somewhere between a Dockers Alpha and JCrew Urban Slim. Best of all they have more room in the crotch so you don't feel like your nads are in a torture device, unlike most H&M pants.

They're $30 and may well fall apart within six months like most H&M products. But the color selection and fit are spot on.

I've had a couple pairs for at least 3 years now. They are holding up fine. Unless the fit had changed, they are quite slim. The slimmest I will go. Nice pants for the price, though.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I'm 5'6" with a small build yet 95% of their pants that I have tried on are super tight with skinny legs even for me

Comment

These pants aren't nearly as tight as what H&M normally offers. But they are still slim.

Comment

I find that H&M's fit is very inconsistent.

Comment

nike air max 2012 mens They did a great job, got me back on my feet and back to enjoying all of the normal crazy things I like to do during my week. I was able to start exercising again and playing soccer on the weekends. I don’t even worry about slide tackling someone. nike air max 2012 cheap This could possibly be the main goal you can uncover this shoe within your operating and basketball sections for the website. The outsole consists of a comparable components as other mens nike air max, to possess the ability to provide additional traction.

Burberry scarf are available in different prints and colors and give you a sophisticated look to your. burberry women trench coat, which created a hot brand on the market. Burberry Scarves are the best signs to choose the cool and dry in high quality and give you a good hot and cold days. burberry scarf sale are in fashion for ages and mostly used in cold weather. Burberry scarves are responsible for classic designed beautifully.

air max 90 places mainly silver, with 3M reflective material printed out the crocodile skin texture. All smart for the reason that most well liked calendar year chance for Dweller sports activities lovers. nike air max It is basically quite sometimes the point that shoe makers like Nike will introduce the model an individual 12 months and discontinue it just 6 months in a while!The Air Max TN is regarded as a notable exception! while.

Comment

Working...
            X