Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With spring showers coming, what do you guys normally wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With spring showers coming, what do you guys normally wear?

I usually just take an umbrella, and wear my crappier shoes or rain boots if it's excessive rain. I'm contemplating whether buying a khaki trench coat should be part of my wardrobe tho. What do you guys do? Anyone here also wear any of these?

Trench coat, totes umbrella from Macy's (Dappered has covered them before), LL bean moc boots (slip on), now I may switch to the Barbour Beaufort sometimes (like today)

Comment

It depends on what I'm required to wear. If it's a casual day then polo, shorts and flip-flops (and an obligatory umbrella). Skin dries much faster than cloth. Wet socks are the worst.

If I have to dress up for work then it's rubber-soled shoes, raincoat, and umbrella (in addition to regular work clothes).

If you're considering buying a khaki trench... That is one item I have ALWAYS seen in each and every thrift shop I've ever walked into. No matter what else is in or out of stock, I can always count on seeing khaki trenches. Overwhelmingly, they're London Fog.

Comment

@Alan - yes I've seen the same ones as well, but they are always heavily lined and weigh like 8 lbs lol

Comment

The liners are usually removable zip off types.

Comment

cycling clothing Some believe this awareness for retro cycling jerseys all started when Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France championship while he and his team were wearing a retro cycling jerseys that featured a picture of the old U.S. Mail trademark from over thirty years back. cycling jerseys have become more favored among bicyclists these days. Specifically with cycle riders that also have a taste for looking great and having a little fun with the way they look while they ride their bicycles. Retro cycling jerseys are getting more favored among bicyclists nowadays.

Comment

Working...
            X