Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nikeairmax01
    replied

cycling jersey Particularly with cycle riders that also have a taste for looking great and having a little fun with the way they look while they ride their bicycles. Some believe this awareness. cheap cycling jerseys Medical products are produced in environments that are designed to manage the degree of viable and non-viable particulate and these environments must be monitored to set up that the manage measures are continuing to perform acceptably such as the influence to product bioburden.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Thanks for the substantive write-up -- I've been eying a summer suit from them for some time, but wasn't sure how the new fit was really going to go over with people. Their old fit wasn't great for me, so I may check out one of their navy cotton suits as a wedding option.

Leave a comment:

• jordan
    replied

pics?

Leave a comment:

• somaticmarker1
    started a topic [REVIEW] Bonobos Twill Khkai Suit Review

[REVIEW] Bonobos Twill Khkai Suit Review

I recently bought one of Bonobos's Twill Khaki Suits in the Steel Gray color.

http://www.bonobos.com/the-meriwether-suit-steel

I have always been a big fan of Bonobos' suits as they have minimal shoulder padding, high armholes and a trim fit. I thought I would share some impressions on the Twill Cotton as many are looking for summer suits.

Fit

-Bonobos recently updated the fit of their suits, having a more "More accommodating fit across the chest." I have a slender, athetic build (5'11, 145 pounds. 38' chest, 29' waist). I found their previous line of suits to be slightly tight in the chest (many others have echoed a similar opinion).

-The chest is slightly larger and now fits me perfectly, and the waist is also slighly larger. It is still a trim fit, just not as trim as before. However, with tailoring this suit fits me better than their past suits.

-High armholes and mimimal shoulder padding. Completely in line with the previous line.

-The pants are a straight leg. I did have to get them tapered a bit. It is nice that you can order inseam length. But whatever money I saved on hemming, I spent tapering. So basically a wash.

Fabric

-Lightweight and breathable. I would say that the Fabric falls somewhere between the LL Bean New Twill Cotton and the J Crew Factory Corded Cotton. Its not uber casual and has some sturdiness to it, but not as stiff as the J Crew Factory.

Design

-I really, really, really like the Steel color. I already own a Tan and Navy Blue cotton suits so I went with the Steel. Initially, I thought it was somewhat an odd color for a summer suit, but as soon as I opened the box I was sold. It is a slighly blue tint when in the sun. The color is such that one could weat this in the Fall.

-Despite being cotton, its not super casual like the LL Bean Cotton suits. You wouldn't want to wear it to a board meeting, but it is office appropriate.

Overall

-$425 is a bit steep for a summer suit, especially when the LL Bean Plain Weave and Twill are so inexpensive. However, it is a significant step up in terms of quality. I used a few groupon codes and spent like $250 in "real" money. If you just looking for a casual summer suit, go with LL Bean. However, if you want one that you can also wear to the office take a look at the Bonobos.

Working...
X