T. M Lewis shirts experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T. M Lewis shirts experience

I was thinking about order some shirts online and was wondering if any dappered readers had any experience with London made T.M. Lewis dress shirts. Now these shirts look very similar to Chrles Tyrwhitt Shirts which are also London made shirts. Both shirts seem to be tagged with "Jermyn Street London". Now do these affiliate with each other?

Here is link to T.M. Lewis shirt company

http://www.tmlewin.com/on/demandware...n_US/Home-Show

They're about the same quality from my thrift finds

Comment

I regularly buy from both. Quality is good - I especially like the non-irons - usually these will be cheaper at CT - often have a 4 for 100GBP offer that makes them a good deal, with extra discount specials sometimes available through the email lists of both companies. I think postage to USa is much cheaper than it is to Oz, so you will get even better deals.

CT has some stores in the US if you want to check them out - there are at least two in Manhattan - details on their website

Comment

@Tat Jermyn Street is the traditional home for shirt makers in London - there are many menswear stores with that street as an address - see also Thomas Pink; Turnbull & Asser; Hilditch & Key; New & Lingwood; et al.

Comment

Working...
        X