Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any experience with Spier and Mackay Sportcoats?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Only one reference photo, but neither of these are modified and are 38R. Obviously a little waist suppression is needed on the S&M (the Suitsupply fits perfectly), but the shoulders and chest are really nice.

    My outfit today was with the Suitsupply, so it doesn't really work with the S&M. Oh well, it's at least a snapshot of the fit.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by joekloo View Post
      Rick, I think you said there was plans for releasing Short sizes this fall. Any updates?
      Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
      Tall as well. Going to start in Core Navy, Medium Gray and Charcoal.
      Rick, when will the Shorts be available online to order? From all I've been reading, I'm eager to try your product! Additionally, will Shorts be available with the Full Canvas option when those are released early next year?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by AimlessWanderer View Post
        Rick, when will the Shorts be available online to order? From all I've been reading, I'm eager to try your product! Additionally, will Shorts be available with the Full Canvas option when those are released early next year?
        Shorts are in transit. Should be available by end of October. Full Canvas, I would like to get the shorts running in those as well. I'm meeting with the factory Mid October to see if I can get that done without committing to huge numbers.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
          Shorts are in transit. Should be available by end of October. Full Canvas, I would like to get the shorts running in those as well. I'm meeting with the factory Mid October to see if I can get that done without committing to huge numbers.
          Perfect! Would you still be doing the core Navy, Medium Grey and Charcoal in Short Full Canvas or would there be greater options? I'm looking for a Navy (Blue Sharkskin preferably) / Medium grey in the near term. I just want to balance what I should buy now versus what can potentially wait until the full canvas option is available.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by AimlessWanderer View Post
            Perfect! Would you still be doing the core Navy, Medium Grey and Charcoal in Short Full Canvas or would there be greater options? I'm looking for a Navy (Blue Sharkskin preferably) / Medium grey in the near term. I just want to balance what I should buy now versus what can potentially wait until the full canvas option is available.
            The Full Canvas we are going to tread lightly on the rollout, so some core colours to start, then once we get traction with the program, we'll roll out more options.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
              Shorts are in transit. Should be available by end of October.
              Longs too, by any chance?

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
                Longs too, by any chance?
                Of course.

                Comment

                Working...
                X