No announcement yet.

St Pats Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're going out, you have to wear green.

I actually have a green blazer that I wear most years. This year I picked up a pair of green gap khakis I'll probably wear instead.

Prefer this shirt from BR vs the one you posted http://www.express.com/plaid-fitted-western-shirt-41302-49/control/page/7/show/3/index.pro?relatedItem=true&showBreadcrumb=true

Of course, I'm also not for dressing up on St Patty's day. You're likely to get drunk and even if you don't idiots around you will be. That means spilled beer, food, etc. Casual clothes are much better IMO.

Comment

I actually had that green western shirt before my recent weight loss. Looking to replenish it when I've got some spare cash to spend on a few more casual shirts.

Comment

I'm out with my friend right now at a pub. He's going to be on the aforementioned parade float. He wants to know where to find a leprechaun outfit with a week's notice . Thoughts? :-)

Comment

Is this going to be too revealing for him?

http://www.boozingear.com/sexy-lepre...Fe4DQAoda2N1XA

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

What size is he?

Comment

Will be at home quietly celebrating 22nd Wedding Anniversary (probably taking daughters to and from parties - 18 is the legal drinking age here!)

Always good as a memory technique - marry a Catholic girl on St Pats Day!

Comment

LoL greg. JC, he's 5'6" and wears L or possibly XL.

Comment

I've got a nice green Harris Tweed sportcoat that I don't wear much... Around a 40R

Comment

He's more like a 44S, but it's certainly a neat thought. Even if you never wear it. maybe you can make an exception for St Paddy's Day. :-)

Comment

I'm picking up my Ultimate Grey Indochino suit tomorrow from the tailor. Nothing will stop me from wearing that out! So stoked!

Comment

I was thinking green camo cutoffs, a Mark Sanchez jersey, and an Old Navy purchased mesh-back hat with some reference to excessive drinking written in green graffiti across the front..

Comment

As long as you're going to Old Navy, don't forget the green flip-flops.

Ben

Comment

Good call.. forgot about their seasonal footwear.

Comment

Ben

Comment

No go on the suit. Tailor's gotta tweak the sleeves. He didn't realize my thumbs are of substantially different lengths, so it threw off his point of reference. Childhood injury coming back to haunt me!

Comment

Working...
                                X