No announcement yet.

new slim-fit polos at target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ John Pepper - I thought the collar was a little intense too, but I buttoned the bottom 2 buttons and the collar is much more manageable that way.

Ben

Comment

If they're anything like the collar on the Merona Ultimate polos, I'm returning mine. I found that it didn't have enough structure.

Comment

Here's my WIWT with the Target polo, FWIW:

Ben

Comment

It does work for you there Ben. I personally found them to run a bit large. I'm going to return mine and try a size down. Overall, I prefer the Merona, but this does offer another cheaper option.

@ColoradoGuy, I am 6' and the M was quite long on me. I think you could very easily tuck it in if that is your thing. It is not mine, which is one reason I prefer the Meronas.

I just picked up a couple of the striped T's at Target. Pretty basic, but with nice stripes. I think both crewneck. One has a small chest pocket that I thought was a nice detail. A step up from graphic tees for hot summer days and they are on sale right now.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I have to second the fit on these Merona Tailored Fit Polos. They are a nice slim fit and I'm happy they were mentioned. I like my shirts very fitted (probably more so than I should) so I'm pretty picky about the fits of my shirts. Prior to this, I would only wear Polo Custom Fit because they were the only slim fitting polo that fit me well.

Also picked up two Slim Fit Polos from Old Navy that fit very well. I had been hearing from various comments on here about how ON's fit was getting better but I was skeptical. I must say I'm pretty impressed with the fit. I can't say either Merona or ON's quality is fantastic but at least now I have more than four colored polos with four different colored horses on them.

Comment

I picked up one of these new polos, and was a little disappointed. I think they actually fit a little too small/snug.

Comment

Working...
              X