Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puma Suede Sneakers - Red $22.75 (free shipping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puma Suede Sneakers - Red $22.75 (free shipping)

http://www.shop.puma.com/Collections/PUMA-Picks/Patriotic-Playlist/Suede-Sneakers/pna181649,en_US,pd.html?source=GAN_Internet%20Bran ds%20-%20Ben%27s%20Bargain%20Center

For some of you, this may not be your cup of tea, but here they are. I picked up a pair to throw some extra color in my casual outfits. Price is good

Could be fun for the summer...if I were wearing my current pair of Puma sneakers and could check the size I'd probably grab a pair, but since I'm not I'll have to wait until I get home. I guess that gives them time to sell out so I can continue my no-purchase March streak

Comment

@trash, out of stock now. looks like your wish came true :P

Comment

Damn, wish I had seen this a while ago (stupid work related meetings!) I've been looking to add a little bit of red to my ensembles, and was considering another pair of Converse, or potentially the Nike Cortez in red. This would have been a perfect substitute, but they're sold out.

Just as well though...I've been on a tear replenishing the wardrobe with all the recent sales popping up. I'll wait for my latest Ebay auctions to sell off before I look at adding anything else.

Comment

I have the grey suede version of these and always get a lot of compliments on them

Comment

Working...
          X