J Crew Polo's sizing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J Crew Polo's sizing help

Anyone have experience with the J Crew Vintage and Repp Pique polo's? I'm trying to decide which size to get as according to their size chart, I'm somewhere between a large and XL. My chest size of 44 falls into XL territory but my neck, waist, and arm measurements fall more into the Large territory (16.5 neck, 34 waist, 35 arm). I used to be all XL pre-weight loss but I've already found Large to be my correct fit in BR Dress shirts for instance (even the slim tailored fit). Basically I'm wondering how true or not they are to size.

Trying to get ahead of the spring game and pick up some of these while they're on sale.

FWIW, the ONLY pique polo that I've ever owned that HASN'T shrunk on me at least a little bit is the Brooks Brothers 346 polos. For anything else, it's something to consider. (I've never personally tried J Crew so they may or may not fall into the no-shrink minority).

Also, polos won't be buttoned at the neck and arm lengths is negligible since they're short sleeve so consider that.

Comment

Do you not have a local J Crew where you can just go try them on?

Comment

Yea I'm thinking about doing that over lunch perhaps, probably the best idea...

Comment

Working...
        X