Gap 40% Off 3/7 to 3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gap 40% Off 3/7 to 3/11

"Like" their Facebook page and "Share" their page with a friend via e-mail or Facebook to receive in-store coupon for 40% off (your friend will also receive a 30% off coupon)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/gap

^^copy and paste the link above

Comment

is it a generic coupon? if so, it'd be great if you could post up the image.

i can't imagine them generating individual one time use coupons for this sort of thing

Comment

I hardly even use FB anymore... how do you share their page with someone?

Comment

A reader sent me an email chi flat iron and asked me about the Hai convertable ceramic flat iron. She wanted to know if it good or worse as compared to other brands of flat irons. Now, lets pretend that there was somewhere you could go to in order to learn chi hair straightener everything about hai convertable ceramic flat irons. This is always a problem with hair straighteners. You have to start thinking like a hair straighteners pro. So where did hair straighteners come from. Time is running out. Moncler down jackets Hair straighteners is a masterpiece. I bought my hair straighteners at no additional charge. Hair straighteners is a problem at times. There is no independent thought at all. That was created by hair straighteners experts. ugg boots

I think theyll become your staples. In thus speaking, I am not denying problems with hai convertable ceramic flat iron.Do you want to feel confident? Then you will know what chi flat iron official website needs to be done to get the right kind of hair straighteners.Now, youre probably wondering why I am behind: This is the lazy mans way of doing things. I want to avoid feeling jumpy. Im the first to admit that nobody knows everything. down jacket

Comment

@nftmlk, they are one time use with a unique code

@Jason Carreira, under their profile photo on the left, click on the Live in Color tab and there will be a "Share" button

Comment

Thanks, perfect use of my throwaway facebook account...just got the code (gmail put it in my spam folder, check there if you don't see yours). Says it's only valid from the 8th to the 11th, by the way. Details:
              <blockquote>

Offer valid March 8, 2012 at 12:01 am PT through March 11, 2012 at 11:59 pm PT at Gap, GapBody, GapKids, and babyGap stores in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico). Offer not valid online, at Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Stores, The Gap Generation stores, or in Gap 1969 stores located on Robertson Blvd in Los Angeles, CA and Spring & Broadway in New York, NY. Discount applies to merchandise only, [excluding Threadless(R), Vismaya , Love Quotes(R), Baggu (c), bkr(R), Hello Kitty(R), Star Wars(R) and Junk Food(TM)]. Discount taken at register. Price adjustments allowed only once within 7 days of previous purchase. Not combinable with other offers or discounts except for Reward Cards and the initial acquisition discount when approved for a new GapCard. Not combinable with Gap Inc. Employee Discount. Cashier enter code FF40.
              </blockquote>

Comment

Was the coupon e-mailed to you guys right away, or did it take a while? Still haven't received mine from 30 minutes ago.

Comment

Mine was emailed fairly quickly. Also, a page should have popped up when you shared the link from the Facebook page. Can you try it again? You can share it multiple times but I don't know if a coupon will pop up each time.

Comment

i'm having a hard time getting this to work... at first the "Live in Color" tab just came up blank, then I finally got the picture there but when I try to connect to their app from there to get the code it's timing out.

Comment

There seems to be some kind of issue with their FB page. Its running slow. I can't even get the live in color page to come up now so maybe it'll be fixed after a while.

Comment

Does it say the code can be used online?

Comment

No, it can't. In store only and not at outlets either. They are doing a 30% off promotion right now online though.

Comment

It's working now...just did it again and received the code immediately. Thanks for posting this deal!

Comment

http://gap.aditive.com/page/mycode?code=9X6W8N4WC7F3N21R

I don't think the code matters. You can change the code to some different combination if you want. I believe cashier types "FF40" as seen in the last sentence of the fine print in the US section

Comment

Working...
                              X